• Corey Brewer

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Darko Milicic

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Beno Udrih

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Smallish post today.

I had no idea that we would become the slump busters of the NBA. Losing to terrible teams always leaves me feeling odd, I always sort of feel sorry for the team that's terrible. I guess that we can consider what the Kings did on that road trip to be community service (service that awards us a chance at a higher draft pick:D). That slump busting trend can't continue tonight though, because the Trail Blazers aren't in a slump. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darko Milicic and Corey Brewer beat us. I really have nothing more to say.

Awards:

TDM - Darko "Human Victory Cigar" Milicic. That old nickname did not apply.

LW-VC - Ryan Gomes was no good.

JHA - Can't really give this out when only 8 guys play.

SAR- Ime Udoka.

RA&1 - Beno could have done more, I've seen him do it.

WTF moment of the game - Corey Brewer goes Ko... :eek: He took over the game.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Trail Blazers have won 14 of their last 19 (or something to that effect), and are still struggling for playoff position. I don't think that they will let up, this game could be nasty.

Predictions:

Kings 95 Blazers 103

Pts: Evans 26 / Roy 22
Rbds: Thompson 9 / Camby 10
Asst: Udrih 9 / Roy 7
Blks: Landry 2 / Camby 10 (Camby with a double double the hard way!)

Probable starting lineups:

Evans / Miller: I don't care what ESPN is trying to say, Evans is our PG, not Udrih.
Udrih / Roy: Udrih better not sleep on this one.
Greene / Batum: Batum is no joke. Greene needs to turn into "Buckets"
Landry / Aldridge: Interesting Q?: Who would you rather have two years from now?
Thompson / Camby: Ready for a block party?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Blazers are not my preferred choice of NBA opponent right now. They are just the sort of team that can completely dominate their competition when they turn it on. Roy and Camby are the perfect duo to stifle Evans and hurt his chances to finish strong. A gritty performance will be required.

GO KINGS!!!

Last edited:

piksi

Hall of Famer
We just need to keep linning.

Warriors, Pistons and Wizards will win few more. We could have the 3rd worst record in then NBA which would be awesome

We just need to keep linning.

Warriors, Pistons and Wizards will win few more. We could have the 3rd worst record in then NBA which would be awesome
If Warriors will have better record than Kings, I think, that Curry will have more chance on the rookie of the year, but a little more chance.
TYREKE IS THE BEAST:D

Admit it, we all want to see Tyreke get 25/7/6, and then get a good solid LIN. Why else would we watch if not for Tyreke and his numbers? I think that Tyreke should shoot score 25 to help bring down that big scoring number he has on his 20/5/5 race. He is capable and who else is going to score for the Kings? Let Tyreke cut it loose. Another Trip Dub would look great too. The Lins are piling up, and we may end up with <30 wins! That will really help our draft positioning. Hawes out, Casspi out, oh well. Injuries cause rash of LINS at Arco...

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Admit it, we all want to see Tyreke get 25/7/6, and then get a good solid LIN. Why else would we watch if not for Tyreke and his numbers? I think that Tyreke should shoot score 25 to help bring down that big scoring number he has on his 20/5/5 race. He is capable and who else is going to score for the Kings? Let Tyreke cut it loose. Another Trip Dub would look great too. The Lins are piling up, and we may end up with <30 wins! That will really help our draft positioning. Hawes out, Casspi out, oh well. Injuries cause rash of LINS at Arco...

The Blazers are one of the top defensive teams that have made it tough on Tyreke this season -- him just holding his own in the scoring department would be enough. He's great, but he's 20 years old great. Not able to score 30pts on anybody anytime just at will just yet.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
We are going to the game tonight - rooting for a triple-double by Evans and an exciting game. Blazers are good enough I doubt we can win, but I hope it is fun to watch.

Can someone explain to me y the game isnt in hd tonight? I upgraded to hd tv last week specifically to watch kings games but i havent seen one on since i upgraded.