[Game] Kings vs. Timberwolves, Tuesday April 21, 7 PM Pacific (10 PM Eastern)

I know it means nothing but I went to tankathon and clicked sim and on the first try we went up (to one).
We are 5-9 based on quality and the team we came into the season with. It just is that way. If we finish 7 I am cool with that. I would bet that a team in 5-9 if not two teams moves up. It still leaves us in good position.
The top 5 teams will not all be picking in the top 5 I guarantee it. The 7th or 8th slotted team has moved into the top 4 in each of the last 4 drafts.
i did the same thing with our last 2 games. We got 3rd and 1st. Maybe its not such a bad thing to hang around 6-8. it was a long shot to get the 5th pick anyways and virtually impossible to get to the top 4. just hope we dont go further back than 7 or 8

It’s possible but we are terrible against bad teams and it’s hard to beat any team 3 times. I expect at least one loss against them. Toronto has a fairly tough remaining schedule but they aren’t trying to tank so I expect the to pull out some unexpected wins. The Wiz have a relatively easy schedule so I expect them to finish with more wins than us.
As someone smartly said, OKC will shoot at their own basket before they let us lose.

Yes I was and it felt fantastic. I could feel their energy, watched some good defense, good dunks and nice to see our threes drop. A couple crappy calls of course, still wondering why Like took that time out with what I think 4 seconds left, but hey, we were loud and they heard us.
Good for you. All tanking/Lins/Woss aside, I’m really happy that those that went to the game got to see a win and the team got to hear the fans cheer them on.

I love Swipa. But this type of millennial “playing games cryptic tweeting” irks me to no end.

You got something to say, come out with it. Spare everyone the theatrics.

Making things more laughable, many of these kids get upset when the meaning is misinterpreted and it blows up in their face.