[Game] Kings vs. Timberwolves, Tuesday April 21, 7 PM Pacific (10 PM Eastern)

If DMC had gotten the calls KAT gets he’d have averaged 40 points a game as a King.
Lol I don't know about in general but at least in THIS GAME, KAT ain't getting the calls at all from what I'm seeing. If the same thing were happening to Fox everyone here would be having a meltdown. Fox has gone down the James Harden route of learning to initiate the contact to draw fouls. I hate it, but I can't deny it's effective. Sure, there are still some blatant legitimate whacks which don't get called, but by and large it's him initiating the contact.

If the Warriors get that Wolves pick, I'd be calling them and see if they can put a package together for KAT for it and Wiseman. Reid is the future of that team at the big man spot.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Minnesota’s commentary team’s love/hate relationship with DLo is hilarious and fun to listen to. Every single time he does something stupid they are completely exasperated and not afraid to show it.

Not sure if Finch is the longterm answer at coach for the Wolves or not but he’s certainly better than the Ryan Saunders and Luke Waltons of the world.
I would take the ball movement and general playstyle of the Wolves over the iso-crap we run any day.