[Game] Kings vs. Timberwolves, Tuesday April 21, 7 PM Pacific (10 PM Eastern)

Haha. Didn’t even watch the game, checked the score and said to my wife “I bet Buddy made the winning shot”. Sure enough looked at ESPN play by play and Buddy makes the go ahead shot.

My wife’s comment.... “ Buddy Hield the King of game winning shots when it doesn’t matter”.

Wild game the good news is most of us penciled this in as a win anyway and both Washington and Toronto won. Really Washington is our only real competition for the 7th slot as I expect Toronto t finish off the season stronger
Yep but very good chance we beat OKC 3 times and as poorly as Dallas as playing we probably beat them once. The chances of us being 9-10 is probably over 50%

Yep but very good chance we beat OKC 3 times and as poorly as Dallas as playing we probably beat them once. The chances of us being 9-10 is probably over 50%
Man that win might have ****ed it up big time from us potentially getting at least Scottie Barnes who is basically a taller Draymond Green

It’s possible but we are terrible against bad teams and it’s hard to beat any team 3 times. I expect at least one loss against them. Toronto has a fairly tough remaining schedule but they aren’t trying to tank so I expect the to pull out some unexpected wins. The Wiz have a relatively easy schedule so I expect them to finish with more wins than us.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I know it means nothing but I went to tankathon and clicked sim and on the first try we went up (to one).
We are 5-9 based on quality and the team we came into the season with. It just is that way. If we finish 7 I am cool with that. I would bet that a team in 5-9 if not two teams moves up. It still leaves us in good position.