[Game] Kings vs. Heat, 10/29/2022 3pm Pacific 6pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

origkds

What- Me Worry?
I went to TJ's last football game came home and fell asleep. I think I thought the game was on in the evening. So that's two of us. Started up the replay but went to dinner and will finish up later. Glad to know my time won't be wasted and I can watch the whole thing.
Make it 3 of us. Traveling in Morocco right now and I have no idea what time it is. I've been depending on the game threads for a play by play. YouTube TV won't let me watch the games over here. We finally won a game so maybe it's time to come home.

Make it 3 of us. Traveling in Morocco right now and I have no idea what time it is. I've been depending on the game threads for a play by play. YouTube TV won't let me watch the games over here. We finally won a game so maybe it's time to come home.
Just the contrary for me. I traveled to Washington last Sunday and had even the opportunity to watch Washington against Indiana the other day. Needles to say I also watched the kings on tv yesterday and I was very happy to finally see us win. It will take some of the pressure on our players. I'm still very positive especially after seeing Indiana and Washington live.

The Huerter trade is going to end up lopsided in the Kings favor. He was unreal in this win
He and Murray and great fits next to Fox and Sabonis. If they can just find that PJ Tucker, Bruce Bowen, Dorian Finny-Smith type player to round out the starting 5, this team might take a jump.

And I’m a Davion believer. I think he’ll figure it out. He’s just pressing right now. He should be able to turn into a 10-12 point per game back up with decent efficiency.

Keegan is playing better D than he showed in the summer and has continued to show a sweet stroke. Not much of a creator, but that's as expected at this point. The one key area where I expected better from him: boards.

1 board in 36 min tonight.
6 in 39 against Memphis.
4 in 38 against the Warriors.
5 in 33 against the Clips.

The Kings are not a god rebounding team right now. He may be chief among the guys who need to pick it up.
yeah some of that fact is he is often standing in the corner. Would like to see him get at least one more attempt a game and for Fox to take 1 less attempt a game and to get an assist.

He and Murray and great fits next to Fox and Sabonis. If they can just find that PJ Tucker, Bruce Bowen, Dorian Finny-Smith type player to round out the starting 5, this team might take a jump.

And I’m a Davion believer. I think he’ll figure it out. He’s just pressing right now. He should be able to turn into a 10-12 point per game back up with decent efficiency.
Had we been closer to being Playoffs-ready, Jae Crowder would be a nice pickup if he's available.

Alas, we are at least another year away from potentially being seriously competing, it wouldn't make sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.