[Game] Kings vs. Heat, 10/29/2022 3pm Pacific 6pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Up against a work deadline so no writeup today.

Reminders and whatever else
Here's one more reminder that soliciting or randomly posting links to illegal streams is strictly against the rules on Kingsfans.com. Please. We don't want to get sued. DO NOT POST LINKS TO ILLEGAL STUFF (this also applies to the internet in general).
See more here

It's also still a good time to refresh ourselves on the general forum rules while the season is still young. The most important rule of course remains "Don't be a jerk." If someone's really ticking you off, I'd advise a liberal application of the forum's "ignore" feature.
YoU cAn ReAd MoRe HeRe

Regression to da mean, the Kings looking a bit better than their record says they do = put $$$$ on da kings.

Man, I really wanna put some $$$$ behind da Kings, but the advanced stats say to go the other way or to stay away. Think I'm gonna stay way.

Butler > any Kings player.
Toughness = Miami
Coaching? Not even close.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Other than Jimmy and Bam the rest of the Miami roster has been awful thus far they are literally using Jovic (a guy who at worst played SF) as a back up 5 it's that bad. They play the smallest line ups I have ever seen.

I do not want to offend anyone, but ....... It amazes me the music which plays on arenas .... I think only 2 arenas are good at it, the rest plays total crap (kings too) :)

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Who is this PA person filling in for Moak?

EDIT - nvm, I guess there was just a "guest" PA announcer, or something, to announce the starting lineup?

See, just switch. The Kings can do it with this starting 5. The bench is the issue. They're too small but there is no reason until there is a reason to not switch. Let teams try and beast you, if they do, match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.