[Game] Kings v. Houston 14/01/12

This team is in desperate need of a view shift. We really should have DG, JJ, JT instead of JJ, DG, Salmons out right now. Why don't they allow Donte to play his SF position? Is he going to go through another identity crisis where he isn't sure what spot he'll play? They waste a lot of time jerking him around

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
somebody better step up to help Reke here in a hurry because you're asking a helluva lot for him to one man gang this all the wya to the end for the win. Probelm is with Cousins suffering from Dalyitis I have no idea who else it could be. Suck it up Marcus and check in!

How much better would we be if the Stinky Fish was traded for someone productive? I mean we can take on some salary, are you telling me someone is not will willing to dump a productive overpaid player in exchange for Salmons?

How much better would we be if the Stinky Fish was traded for someone productive? I mean we can take on some salary, are you telling me someone is not will willing to dump a productive overpaid player in exchange for Salmons?
That ain't gonna happen. Salmons contract is too long and big for a team to do a salary dump. The only way we are getting rid of him is to amnesty. We basically traded a good consistent player and 3 spots up in the draft....for nothing. It has to be the worst trade in Sacramento history.