[Game] Kings v. Celtics - Wednesday, March 6 - 7PT/10ET

Well, it’s still possible but I was more optimistic this morning than I am now. Kings just trip over their feet in the clutch time and time again. It’s harder and harder to sell these losses as learning experiences when there doesn’t appear to be any learning. Just a raising of the bar on how not to finish a game in crunch time.

Playoffs are gone, but we got bigger worries.

Regardless of whether it's WCS or Bagley as that lone big, I predict that if Joerger keeps the Bogdan/Barnes smallball pairing they're going to stagnate or regress.

I'm interested to know what that play call was. I can only imagine Willie is out there as a lob threat but he got sealed off by Rozier and then switched on and never even got near the rim. This is another one of those things where Buddy takes the ball out. Why? You want your best shooters to RECEIVE the ball, not pass it to a lesser shot maker. smh.
The call play was to get Buddy the ball off of WCS but Tatum played good D. Then Barnes came from below as backup. Boston really covered well.

This was a winnable game....I dont know what Joerger was doing sitting Giles....
This is a game we should have won, with Irving out and having just played the Warriors the night before. We were actually the favorite. We are pretty much winless in any game that help closes the gap... while Spurs and Clips are winning games they’re the underdog

I'd like to know how many turnovers Willie has this year in crunch time with the game on the line... The way he throws the ball away (UNCONTESTED!!!!) drives me absolutely f***ing insane.

Why am I seeing complaints about Barnes?

Guy scored 24 on 8-14, 8 boards & 2 steals.
I think kingsfan23 was actually kidding for once in regards to Barnes not being able
to put that last one in...but you rip a guy enough even self parody can rightfully fly over heads.

If there is one complaint to be had it’s the Kings didn’t use their last timeout to reset. I mean, every game is crucial...or was

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
This is a game we should have won, with Irving out and having just played the Warriors the night before. We were actually the favorite. We are pretty much winless in any game that help closes the gap... while Spurs and Clips are winning games they’re the underdog
As strange as it sounds, the Kings probably win this if the Celtics play Irving.

Without Kyrie, their entire team was able to light us up.

LOL, Fox is at the very bottom of our list of problems.
I do feel like this team offense is not utilizing De'Aaron Fox speed and talents. Most of the time he is forced to create play for his teammates like Mike Conley did under Dave Joeger. But De'Aaron Fox is too explosive and too fast for him not to be attacking the basket most of the time. 50% of his game should be tailor toward attacking not not setting up guys. I feel like because he was told to pass first before scoring, his mentality is now switch. So even when he's on a fast break and have the ability to run by people, he's not doing it because his mentality changed and that kind of suck because it helps out the other team because they don't have to deal with his explosiveness.