[Game] Kings @ Trailblazers - Wednesday, April 10 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
He shoulda been a lottery pick... The two "unknown" kids who didnt play in college,, Simons and Mitchell Robinson, it always eluded me why they were projected and then were selected so low, they both have assimilated to the NBA nicely...

He's got 23 points in the first half..
Pretty sure Simons is why the Blazers seemed fine with trying to move McCollum at points during the year when it looked like they were falling out of the playoff race.

Pretty sure Simons is why the Blazers seemed fine with trying to move McCollum at points during the year when it looked like they were falling out of the playoff race.
It was just a nice pick for them cuz right away I'm like "Oh he gets to practice with Lillard and McCollum everyday --- thats like a dream scenario for that kid..." just a hand-picked, tailor-made type situation.. He has tools in the bag and some are pretty sharp..

I really do believe if he went to college this past year he'd be projected in the lottery right now of the 2019 draft.

He's legitimately the best guard from the HS class of 2018.... It's either him or Darius Garland who's going in the lottery this year for sure... So the blazers might have actually gotten quite a bargain..

I'll be honest. For a big guy, Swanigan has skills I'm not used to seeing. He's got heart, hustle, energy, effort and focus! The kid is growing on me by the minute.
I'm glad u said focus cuz thats really what he gives u.... U don't shoot the % he did from 3 in college, while showcasing for all the scouts, without some serious focus and mental fortitude, it's not all mechanics, just doesnt work that way, there is some willpower being imposed there...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It has been a very long time since I have been able to just sit back and enjoy watching the game. Our Kings have accomplished SO much this season. It is, fellow fans, truly an incredible time to be a Kings fan...and we just started the journey.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm glad u said focus cuz thats really what he gives u.... U don't shoot the % he did from 3 in college, while showcasing for all the scouts, without some serious focus and mental fortitude, it's not all mechanics, just doesnt work that way, there is some willpower being imposed there...
He's making the most of all of his talents, including what appears to be incredible court vision and a very high BBIQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.