[Game] Kings @ Trail Blazers (3/7) - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
We needed this one and we got it!! Oh and I would like to think that the defensive team we had on the floor the last 5 minutes showed Walton who shouldn’t be on the floor in crunch time.

We needed this one and we got it!! Oh and I would like to think that the defensive team we had on the floor the last 5 minutes showed Walton who shouldn’t be on the floor in crunch time.
Yeah Len did not look as interested this game....of course it was more or less 'garbage time'

Kingster

Hall of Famer
There wasn't one player that played poorly in this game. Everyone played good or better than good. We're starting to see how well this team can play after getting used to Walton and used to each other. Very nice to see Holmes out there. It's probably going to take him a few games to get totally comfortable on the timing plays, but he is very good. The three headed center had 16 points and 19 rebounds tonight, along with some good D.

Toronto will be a tough test, but if the Kings can hit their shots, they can win.

Amazing win!!! Whoa. I’m gonna have to watch the replay

Always good to know our best player doesn’t have to play out of his mind for us to have a chance. Welcome back Richaun Holmes! He’s back in time for us to make a run, and If Buddy and Bogi are truly getting into a groove simultaneously... look out!

Kings 20-20, 10 games left
Blazers 15-26, 9 games left

I misread - the Blazers can still take the 2nd tiebreaker, but they'd require a Kings meltdown to the point where it probably wouldn't matter anyway. Kings would have to lose 7 or more conference games with the Blazers winning 8 conference games. In that scenario, it would also mean the Grizzlies, Pelicans, and Spurs all faltered to where the Kings and Blazers were ahead tied. Highly unlikely.

Kings 20-20, 10 games left
Blazers 15-26, 9 games left

I misread - the Blazers can still take the 2nd tiebreaker, but they'd require a Kings meltdown to the point where it probably wouldn't matter anyway. Kings would have to lose 7 or more conference games with the Blazers winning 8 conference games. In that scenario, it would also mean the Grizzlies, Pelicans, and Spurs all faltered to where the Kings and Blazers were ahead tied. Highly unlikely.
So 2nd tie-breaker is conference record?

Status
Not open for further replies.