[Game] Kings @ Spurs - 3/1/13

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Hate to be a pain but the scoreboard on NBA.com is stuck in the 2nd quarter. How are Tyreke and Cuz doing? Am also interested in PP and JJ.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Tyreke has worked on his shot I presume to shut up his KF critics. He's still got a career with some team, to polish it up, add a floater, etc.

What's bad is that IT is a good player to have on this team. Just they are placing him in a role WAY above what he can really do. He'd actually be better as a sparkplug guard off the bench like JJ Barea instead of trying to pretend that he's CP3.

Tyreke has worked on his shot I presume to shut up his KF critics. He's still got a career with some team, to polish it up, add a floater, etc.
The problem is, we wanted him to be MUCH more developed by now. I still believe he's gonna be one of the best players in the league. He's not that far off from being a complete player.

I really can't believe that Smart took out the starters with 6 or 7 minutes left in the 3rd and hasn't put them back in yet, either this is a call from the MaGoofs to sabotage and make it even worse or Smart is really this stupid, it's un-freakin'-believable.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I really can't believe that Smart took out the starters with 6 or 7 minutes left in the 3rd and hasn't put them back in yet, either this is a call from the MaGoofs to sabotage and make it even worse or Smart is really this stupid, it's un-freakin'-believable.
Why the hell would you put them back in now? To pad stats? When they hit the under 3 timeout in the third, and the starters hadn't come back yet, I knew they weren't coming back at all.