Kings Preseason game 2 vs. Portland. Wed 7 p.m. Game Thread (redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I'm a big Kings fan living in Southeast Texas. I was so disappointed that I couldnt stream the game from KHTK last night and it looks like its going to be the same tonight. Does anyone know where to listen from or is the Klamath Falls station the best bet?

seems to be

ugh. again with khtk not actually streaming the game.

/tear
I emailed the program director and received a response in regards to the streaming of the Kings games online. He said the NBA won't allow them to do it and that they would if they could.

As an alternative you can go to NBA.com, sign up for their "all access" which is free and you can get live streaming audio of all the regular season games for free.

Another question regarding access to Kings' games. I subscribe to NBA Pass thru DirectTv. Will I still be able to watch their games via satellite or are the Kings being completely ignored? Thanks for the answers!

My home radio refuses to recognize KHTK today. And I am too busy tonight to try and reconnect to the other feed, so I guess it's boxscore for me.

What did I miss?

Ah, I see Cisco is filling in for Noc in shooting today.

Hawes has a pretty good post game. When you playing a guy like Oden whose bigger than you, then you have to attack him and try and get him in foul trouble. Some bruising may occur, but thats the only way to play a guy like him.

As a side note, I'm happy to see Oden looking healthy again. It would be a shame for a player like him to go through his career with constant injuries. Too bad he's in the western division..:cool:
vlade vs shaq part deux. lol flop hawes flopppppppppppppppppp!!

Status
Not open for further replies.