Kings @ Pacers game Thread, 3/30/, 4 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he was not 2 for 8. He was 4-9 at one point.
I was watching the game on LP with the stats open. He was 2 for 8. He made a three. He was 3 for 9. Then he jacked up a floater and made it. 4 for 10. He just missed that three. 4 for 11. Fact of the matter is that he is shooting like crap.

L

LWP777

This is awful. I'm honestly surprised that it turned out this way. Indiana's coach must have given one hell of a halftime speech because this has been night and day.

L

LWP777

Reke with a little stat padding. :)

He was 1-8 and then made 5 in a row. The 7 TO's are the only blemish in the box score. This game shouldn't hurt his ROY chances.

Didnt get to watch this one. I didnt get home until 9, and LOST takes my TV over anything.

Looking at the box score though, good to see that JT is playing better. He was really good at the beggining of the season when we were around .500, then just couldnt give us anything for a few months there .. I hope he can finish the season strong.

Im still confused with Udoka .. we have so few games left, this guy shouldnt be on the team next year, and he gets almost 10 minutes more than Greene.

4 of 12 shooting from Nocconi means HE certainly thought HE was having a great game! If you chuck it up 12 times (2 airballs), you must have a lot of confidence in your abilities. AND ZERO assists ?? It really is too bad Nocconi has that minor misconception regarding his athletic ability. In fact, Nocconi is certain he is the Argentinian Michael Jordan.

Good comeback game by 'Reke! He is on course for the ROY. How does 'Reke get T E N assists and Nocconi get Z E R O ? Tyreke also had 7 rebounds. That is pretty awesome to come off the IR, and put up 17/7/10! He really is a special player. I am SO glad he is on our team. Tyreke alone is worth watching the remaining 7 games!

Don't be so sure!!

Good lin as tomarrow I'm sure we beat the Wolves.
What if Hawes is unable to go. Love and Jefferson could both have career nights if we dont have a center. Hawes is pretty banged up and they said on the post game that he probably wasn't gonna be able to go tomorrow. No need to rush back? It is important to avoid any possible long term injury. And if Garcia still cant go we might not be able to just waltz into Minnesota on a back to back and get an easy win. I think it will be much tougher than it looks on paper.

Minnesota hasn't played since they lost at home to Phoenix on Sunday. They will be well rested and they have no significant injuries. This could be a very tough game for Sacramento considering the Kings have been on a grueling road trip.

Last edited:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Yeah, dont forget we lost to a pretty bad team tonight...so nothing is for certain...

Yes, but they've been playing better of late -- that was their 8th straight home win, and I think they've won 6 of 7 now.

Minnesota on the other hand is compeltely hopeless and just wrapped up their second 15 game losing streak of the year. Of course given our health, and the fact we went in there early in the year and laid a major egg, who knows. But with New Jersey all of a sudden alive this is basically THE worst team in the NBA at the moment. We win now, or forever hold our peace this season.

Last edited:
I definitely wouldnt put it past us to lay another smelly egg tomorrow against another of the 'worst teams in the league' like New Jersey the other day...we have the distinct knack of playing down to our opponents and go even incredibly lower than that, especially on the road.

I definitely wouldnt put it past us to lay another smelly egg tomorrow against another of the 'worst teams in the league' like New Jersey the other day...we have the distinct knack of playing down to our opponents and go even incredibly lower than that, especially on the road.
That would be painful if we played down to the level the T-Wolves are playing at right now. But after that debacle in New Jersey I guess anything is possible. Last game of a long road trip, T-Wolves havent played since Sunday, Hawes not playing and they have Love and Jefferson playing and healthy. Sad to say but we could lose. :confused:

The one think the Kings DO have going for them is Tyreke. He is still playing hard and competing. I know individual accomplishments may not be the main goal, but that doesn't mean Evans wont play his hardest and have his stats at the end of the night.

We're probably going to have a blowout woss against minnesota. We're bad, theyre terrible. Their bigmen dont play any defense. Seeing as how our best players bread and butter is taking it to the basket we may end up seeing career bests from Evans. Tyreke has rested legs as well. Damn you Minnesota, why do you have to suck so bad?!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
We're probably going to have a blowout woss against minnesota. We're bad, theyre terrible. Their bigmen dont play any defense. Seeing as how our best players bread and butter is taking it to the basket we may end up seeing career bests from Evans. Tyreke has rested legs as well. Damn you Minnesota, why do you have to suck so bad?!
I'm calling it, Reke is going to gun for Jenning's 55

I don't really see Reke putting up 40-50 point games without a decent jump shot. Driving to the hole takes more time off the shot clock. Jump shots are quicker and lots of times 3's are involved making point totals jump in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.