Kings @ Pacers game Thread, 3/30/, 4 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I was, primed and ready for a blowout loss and I get a gift. The gift of tooth and nail competition. The game against the Cavs is what we call a "good" loss. That sort of game builds upon the camaraderie of the team, strengthens the core. If they go out and play hard all the time, garbage chemistry is hard to come by. As a fan I could not have been more pleased with that performance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beno is a beast! Who would have ever thought we'd get mister triple double when we picked up the Spur's thrown away back up point?

Who in NBA history has ever struggled so much early in their careers, only to become so great in their later years? (hint: 2 MVP's)

Okay, I'll stop :D

Casspi woke up from his nap, JT continued to shine, really, an incredible game against the Cavs from everyone. Could only have asked for the "W." Let's see that sort of effort against the Pacers.

Awards

TDM - Uhhh... nobody.

LW-VC - Mo Williams. I don't care what they say. Not a guy you want on your team.

JHA - We needed everyone for this effort. So statistically this goes to McGuire.

SAR- Big Z. (What the he** happened to Shaq playing for the Cavs?)

RA&1 - Mo Williams again.

WTF moment of the game - Beno throws on the cape.

We have four players listed DTD or out, but Evans and Brockman will likely return. The Pacers have Ford, Hibbert, and Dunleavy listed DTD. What a broken battle this will be.

Predictions:

Kings 96 / Pacers 94

Pts: Landry 19 / Granger 33
Asst: Udrih 7 / Watson 6
Rbds: Thompson 8 / Murphy 12
Blocks: Hawes 1 / Murphy 2

Probable Starters:

Evans / Watson: Evans should be a beast in his first game back.
Udrih / Rush: Udrih can pretty much ignore Rush.
Greene / Granger: Greene gets no rest.
Landry / Murphy: Landry gets none either. Murphy always flexes on us.
Hawes / Hibbert: Hawes will have a he** of a time.

If the Kings can slow Granger and Murphy this will end up being a win for them. Some of you hope for the "L," I just don't like to "L." SO:

GO KINGS!!!

Last edited:

piksi

Hall of Famer
"Must lose" - game

won't be able to watch it again

haven't watched a Kings game in a long time (vs Bucks was the last)

Probably won't be able to watch this week at all. Next game I will watch is a Spurs game next Tuesday.

I miss being a grad student. Was able to watch everything.

Heading to the game tonight!

First Kings game I've been to since we drafted Tyreke

Snagged Center courts seats, about 17 rows from the floor for $30 each on StubHub

I'll be rocking my #13 jersey

Go Kings!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Heading to the game tonight!

First Kings game I've been to since we drafted Tyreke

Snagged Center courts seats, about 17 rows from the floor for $30 each on StubHub

I'll be rocking my #13 jersey

Go Kings!

Nice. And in the best arena in the league nonetheless.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
It will be interesting to see how Tyreke adjusts to playing with the mouth guard. Apparently, he threw up in practice yesterday because of it. He has to learn how to play a basketball game without breathing through his mouth.

Not fun.

It will be interesting to see how Tyreke adjusts to playing with the mouth guard. Apparently, he threw up in practice yesterday because of it. He has to learn how to play a basketball game without breathing through his mouth.

Not fun.
Sounds like his mouth guard is too big.

L

LWP777

The Pacers are terrible. All they do is shoot jumpers. Plus, they have too many lefties on their team.

L

LWP777

Looks like Dunleavy is starting to get a little thin on top. Poor guy, he doesn't stand a chance. Genetics can be a ***** sometimes.

L

LWP777

What the hell? See I hate that. They suck on the whistle because it was the end of the quarter and somewhat of a desperation attempt, but I think Beno earned a foul on that play.

Status
Not open for further replies.