Kings @ Knicks Game Thread, 2/9, 4:30 p.m. PST

WTF moment of the game?

• Another late game collapse.

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • No answer for Bosh. Super Donte was showing so much promise.

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • I set my alarm for this?

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Looks like Omri is having the same mental issues he had with his FTs except now it's with his 3 point shot.

Perhaps.

My concern about Omri's threes is jsut that his great 3pt shooting to beign the year was unexpected -- he di not come over wiht a rep as a tremendous shooter. So there is always the chance it was an aberration, that he really isn't that level of shooter and was just hot for a monthy or two, and now is returning to a more normal level. Time will tell, adn he's young enough that even if he is not a naturally great shoter he can still become one. But its hard to tell right now if this is a slump or if this is his true norma nd the first few months were just a hot streak.

Perhaps.

My concern about Omri's threes is jsut that his great 3pt shooting to beign the year was unexpected -- he di not come over wiht a rep as a tremendous shooter. So there is always the chance it was an aberration, that he really isn't that level of shooter and was just hot for a monthy or two, and now is returning to a more normal level. Time will tell, adn he's young enough that even if he is not a naturally great shoter he can still become one. But its hard to tell right now if this is a slump or if this is his true norma nd the first few months were just a hot streak.
I was as surprised as anyone by his hot shooting, but he kept it for long enough that I have a hard time considering it an aberration as such. I was expecting it to drop back down to earth at some point, but not fall off the face of the earth. I expect his 3pt shooting to level out at around 40% with possible improvement over the summer, and I'm guessing the coaching staff is thinking the same thing since they're not discouraging him from taking these shots.

L

Lafayette

Walt Frazier - probably the worse announcer because it's as if he's not really paying much attention as if I'm just watching as a fan, not really concerned too much with what the Knicks are doing, he's great.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Walt Frazier - probably the worse announcer because it's as if he's not really paying much attention as if I'm just watching as a fan, not really concerned too much with what the Knicks are doing, he's great.
Is it really Clyde? Yeesh he seem like he's on anti-depressants. Lots and lots of pills.

L

Lafayette

Kevin will be traded, no doubt, getting zero playing time and when he does he's not going much.

Status
Not open for further replies.