Kings @ Knicks Game Thread, 2/9, 4:30 p.m. PST

WTF moment of the game?

• Another late game collapse.

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • No answer for Bosh. Super Donte was showing so much promise.

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • I set my alarm for this?

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
He was a decent rebounder at Syracuse...7rebs I think...but you are right if he is going to be our pf...he needs 8-10.
Note the team he was playing here. They start a PF at center and SFs at PF. Its like the Warriors. He;s absolutely the right matchup here. Not so much the right matchup if we play Utah.

They've actually played well together for a few stretches before. What has been more consistent is that nobody else is able to when that is happeneing.

The thing to note here is in a game when Tyreke does not eat shots, Kevin can get up his shots and our offense can function decently -- there is room for that one guard out there scoring. So last game Reke only gets up 8 shots, Kevin gets up 20 or whatever, and we still score 104 (should be notes these were both terrible defensive teams of course). And this game Reke gets up a lot of shots, but Kevin is really just an afterthought out there until OT, and again we are able to score late with basically one guard scoring and the other being bypassed until that 2-3 minute stretch fo OT. The deepest crunch comes when both guys are scoring -- nobody else ever sees the ball.
We won.

The thing to note here is in a game when Tyreke does not eat shots, Kevin can get up his shots and our offense can function decently -- there is room for that one guard out there scoring. So last game Reke only gets up 8 shots, Kevin gets up 20 or whatever, and we still score 104 (should be notes these were both terrible defensive teams of course). And this game Reke gets up a lot of shots, but Kevin is really just an afterthought out there until OT, and again we are able to score late with basically one guard scoring and the other being bypassed until that 2-3 minute stretch fo OT. The deepest crunch comes when both guys are scoring -- nobody else ever sees the ball.
always something to complain about huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.