[Game] Kings @ Knicks - 12/4/16 - 4:30PT/7:30ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If the Kings could manage to come out strong and stay focused all game, it might bode well.

Then again...

#GoKings

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
let's see how this Boogie vs Porzingis match up goes...They won 5 of 6 I believe, the Knicks, don't really know what to expect here. Never do. That's the beauty and ugly of the game I suppose.

The_Jamal

Hall of Famer
Going to need a breakout game from WCS here or Porzingis is going to smash us. Dude has taken a huge leap this season and has been the Knicks best player. He's one of the few PF's who can still punish inside, so going small with Barnes or Casspi is wrong, but he's quick enough to eat Koufos alive.

I_want_you_SAC_Kings_SMALL.jpg

Time to predict the results of Kings' game #21:
On the road vs the Knicks, Sunday 12/4, 4:30PM

To post a prediction follow THIS LINK to the prediction thread.

(Grading & Prediction Rules: See First posts of the Prediction Thread)

Yet to predict tonight are: Leaderboard & Info

Last game's results: View attachment 5976

Most Daily Wins: View attachment 5977

Full, Detailed Score-Sheet: View attachment 5979

Join the action!

We talk about Gay but Collison has been as big of an underachiever and not stepped into that third option role yet.. I expect better starting tonight

dude12

Hall of Famer
Got to hit shots to win....maybe it's watching the Kings every game and we see it more often but we sure miss a lot of wide open shots.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Rebounding and energy bad again
Energy was good to start.

Rebounding is an eternal problem. Cuz has not been as dominant as in years past, and the need for us to trade for Kyle O'Quinn to be on our team, not theirs, gets more evident every day. 6'8" to 6'10". Loves physical play. Muscles on the boards. Anybody of that description who can play a little would help.

We are doing too much ball holding and its too easy to defend. Temple needs to start! Now rose has a nice rythm going and will be hard to stop.

Gay and Collison as the second and third options are surprisingly inadequate so far

Cousins has been moving less fluidly as the season has progressed

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Cuz not happy with Omri on that missed board
Yeah, nor should he have been.

Kills me as a guy who loved to board more than score. Scoring was for wusses. Boarding was for the real men.

But Willie weenied out, and the other guys are small forwards who are only going to give that to you every few games.