[Game] Kings @ Knicks - 12/4/16 - 4:30PT/7:30ET

Ok why not run Temple to start and Afflalo with this unit? We need Temples defense on Rose and Afflalos offense with this crew. Also where the heck is ben??

I may be wrong, but Cousins ran down and did his best to successfully get back in position to stop a sure basket. Was able to run down and get in position to go straight up. The knick player then got the rebound and went back up for an easy 2 with Omri watching. Thats what cousins was mad at Omri about. I think..

No scoring or creating with this group. Offcially do not understand these rotations. Anyone on this forum could see this coming. Dont worry Joerger will figure it out just in time for us come back and fall short again.

A team lacking in talent like us will get trounced if they are being outhustled. We'll be down 25 before long if they dont wake up.

Knicks are 7-1 in last 8 home games. On this road trip I had the Knicks and Boston as going to be hard to win games. Wizards as a 50/50 and we lost that one.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Knicks are 7-1 in last 8 home games. On this road trip I had the Knicks and Boston as going to be hard to win games. Wizards as a 50/50 and we lost that one.
Might as well lose the Mavericks one too and call it a successful road trip, considering they managed to win one game.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
and yet Koufos has been our 2nd best player thus far, providing a critical rebounding boost.

everybody shorter than 6'11" though is pissing me off, Temple excepted.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Barnes is clanking shots, Koufos missing chip shots, Casspi playing like ass, DC getting shredded by Rose, Afflalo missing wide open looks. Can't beat anybody if you don't score