Kings @ Hornets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kingsfan52miller said:
We are going to get beat by 80 tomorrow...but if we win we all change our tune right?
Not against the Hornets... lol listen to that piece of trash Grant try and make excuses for this debacle!

K

Kings241

We might as well put a highschool team out there and cross our fingers if we can compete cause this is getting overwhelming

A VERY long season. My theory (because this can't ACTUALLY be the way we are going to play all season) is that we are more focused on the Rockets.
We also overheard Barkley saying that we were going to win the Pacific. We wanted him to change his mind for better karma!

K

Kings241

God i feel like switching the channel and watching the Nuggets game cause this is getting really booooring...

R

R1LOVER

I'm just having fun reading all of your responses.... Its' pretty funny....... I guess you have to laugh otherwise I would have to destroy something...

Someone kill me now. Just shoot me.

And Chelle, my dear, this team can not afford to focus on ANY team they are not playing at the moment. I'm not buying it.

Kingsgurl said:
Someone kill me now. Just shoot me.

And Chelle, my dear, this team can not afford to focus on ANY team they are not playing at the moment. I'm not buying it.
Neither am I!;) I was trying to focus on something else! This is too much to take in after a long day's work!!

WOW we are EMBARASSING

i just checked the box score.

what a way to start the season. i can't wait to face the rockets, pistons, suns and nuggets in the upcoming games.......

Status
Not open for further replies.