Kings @ Hornets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings are being out rebounded big time. Plus they are shooting horribly. So, no way they are going to win this game with the way they are playing.

R

R1LOVER

OMG...................................

I'm about to change the channel on the first game of the year........ Something is very wrong with that....

Just got done listening to the Sixers allow the Bucks to force overtime with a last-second three, then getting blown out in OT, and now I turn to the Kings vs. OKC Hornets to see that the Kings are down 20 heading into the 4th. I wouldn't have thought it possible. Bibby and Bonzi playing like they belong on the Hornets from a review of the stat sheet.

K

Kings241

I was starting to think we were more defensive minded instead of offensive during the first quarter of the first half but as i continued to watch the game it looks like your none as of now.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
No excuses. Good news is it's one game. Bad news is they play Houston tommorow... oh well maybe this embarass,emt will motivate the guys...

When was the last regular season game when we had more turn overs than assits? We are there now with 10 assists and 14 turnovers.

We just look BAD - REALLY BAD.

K

Kings241

Oh great now Grant is blaming the Kings effort on the fans in arena. This is just getting overwhelming and I wish he would just tell the truth.

Kings241 said:
Oh great now Grant is blaming the Kings effort on the fans in arena. This is just getting overwhelming and I wish he would just tell the truth.
well it is the fans fault. but its really the fight to blame, they are tired, they had to be at the arena at 6:30 which makes them tired and now they have forgotten how to play :p ...now jerry is starting to blame the travel

K

Kings241

Oh well we just have to cross our fingers that if we go 0-3, we will come back and win many games in a row like last year :)

NO EXCUSES!

What do y'all think the REAL problem tonight has been?

I do not see us playing as a team. Nothing much to do to fix that except play together.

Other opinions?

vj9999 said:
Horrible game, but it is not an indicator of what to expect this season. We started last year with 0-3 record.
You are right this isnt an indicator of the season,BUT the Kings were 0-3 last year to Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston, they werent getting blown out by the (arguably) worst team in basketball, the Hornets their is a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.