Kings @ Hornets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe they figure something out at halftime... really looks like it's going to be a couple weeks before they Kings really start playing like a team though.

K

Kings241

OH man this really is embarassing, if we shoot less then 40% against the Hornets then imagine how bad we will shoot against the Rockets. :eek:

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
No matter how optimistic you are, scoring only 33 points in a half and being down 11 to possibly the worst team in the NBA is NOT a good start to the season.

This team is quite stupid.

How can you avoid the post like the plague? Shareef hasn't been utilized one bit on the offensive end. He's had phenominal position for most of the game ... then we swing it for a 20 foot covered jumper. This is just pee poor basketball.

Then RA made the wise decision of wholesale changing the entire first to second unit! What is that about?! Not one starter on the floor for 5 minutes.

Variant said:
Well, maybe they figure something out at halftime... really looks like it's going to be a couple weeks before they Kings really start playing like a team though.
Which is why this whole Kenny Thomas/Shareef thing was so stupid. The starting unit needed more time.

RA is to blame for a lot of this.

The offense just doesn't look that good. The effort on D is ok though. They also need to learn how to run a fastbreak. On offense, it mainly looks like a bunch of one on one players looking to shoot. Gotta love the effort by Skinner (blocks) and Reef (diving for a ball).

Are we actually complaining about the Refs against the frickin HORNETS! You have got to be kidding me. We should be mopping the floor with these guys!

Unfortunately, I think Adelman is still having to tinker with his lineups--not sure who is going to play well together. Never really saw a solid second unit in pre-season, and he's still trying to figure it out.

We really don't have any veteran guards on the second unit (I guess Hart counts...).

Gonna be trial by fire. Hopefully they can figure it out real quick!

R1LOVER said:
damn.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Not Kara again......... :( :( :( :(
I've always thought she was pretty good.

I thought RA did play the bench too long, especially all at once...it felt like a preseason game for awhile there.

R

R1LOVER

Different Team............ same results.........So what has been the same both seasons?

The C_ _ _ H :) :) :)

Make you really wonder how 9 different players can produce the same results..... must be the C_ _ _ H... ???

Key halftime stats

Hornets out rebouding us 30/19

And in assists 12/5

The good thing is we are only down 11 and have an entire half to turn things around.

GO KINGS!!!

R

R1LOVER

D-Mass said:
I've always thought she was pretty good.

I thought RA did play the bench too long, especially all at once...it felt like a preseason game for awhile there.

I guess she could be if she didn't stare into the monitor and maybe smile once in a while... sorry she just rub's me wrong by a few of the things she does....

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
R1LOVER said:
I guess she could be if she didn't stare into the monitor and maybe smile once in a while... sorry she just rub's me wrong by a few of the things she does....
I've only watched here once or twice, but seemed to really know here stuff. As charismatic as a boiled turnip, but knew the game. More than I can say for a lot of the people around the Kings.

K

Kings241

dang the Kings are making the Hornets look like the Suns with all those fast brakes and 3pters

Status
Not open for further replies.