Kings @ Hornets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoops4kings said:
We look worse than an expansion team. LOL! I think the Globetrotters would pummel this team the way they are playing.
I think the AND1 streetball team would beat us right now. Hell... at least it'd be more entertaining..

K

Kings241

this type of playing is totally unexcusable, i mean all we were expecting was simple things like make the open shot and play defense to win this game but looks like that is something this team will struggle especially on the road.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Just when you think the game could not look worse... Oh well the more embarrasing the better at this stage... ought to motivate the team even more

I'm listening, but I just can't watch it. It's like trying to enjoy having teeth drilled. Guess I better go back a face the end of the game.

O

ONEZERO

I said I wouldn't ride em' off or jump on the bandwagon too quickly, but seriously, this team shouldn't even show up tnrw.

ONEZERO said:
I said I wouldn't ride em' off or jump on the bandwagon too quickly, but seriously, this team shouldn't even show up tnrw.

im not jumping off the bandwagon, i still got my 12 inch kings sticker on my car and its going to stay there....but this is discusting

HndsmCelt said:
Just when you think the game could not look worse... Oh well the more embarrasing the better at this stage... ought to motivate the team even more
If this is what it takes to MOTIVATE the team and its ONLY their FIRST game of the season, then we are in for a llllllloooooonnnnnnnnggggggg season. The way they played tonight is NO excuse.

A

AriesMar27

I Get Home From Work And The Kings Are Getting Nailed By The Hornets.....

What The **** Is Going On?

Status
Not open for further replies.