Kings @ Hornets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone PLEASE give me a link to where I can listen to it on the radio, its 00:32am where I am now so I'd really appreciate you guys help... I don't want to be staying up all night for nothing! Thanks

Anybody else on audio league pass get cut off from 1140 and only able to get the Hornets feed??? I was listening to the pregame show and suddenly lost 1140...

Rain man said:
Anybody else on audio league pass get cut off from 1140 and only able to get the Hornets feed??? I was listening to the pregame show and suddenly lost 1140...
Yes, and the NO radio guys (or at least the color guy) are about as good as I expect their basketball team to be.

Hornets radio is BRUTAL. This conversation actually took place....

Color: "have you ever kissed a man on the lips?"
PBP: "No"
Color: "If Speedy keeps this up I will kiss him on the lips."

After the Claxton 3 pointer...

Color" "Someone get the lipstick ready."

Are you kidding me. This guy is BRUTAL. I miss KHTK. Please come back online. I am not paying for Audio League pass to listen to these clowns...

Rain man said:
Hornets radio is BRUTAL. This conversation actually took place....

Color: "have you ever kissed a man on the lips?"
PBP: "No"
Color: "If Speedy keeps this up I will kiss him on the lips."

After the Claxton 3 pointer...

Color" "Someone get the lipstick ready."

Are you kidding me. This guy is BRUTAL. I miss KHTK. Please come back online. I am not paying for Audio League pass to listen to these clowns...

you should try WATCHING the Hornets station. Trust me, it is MUCH worse.

HOOOOOOORAYYYYYYYY

KHTK IS BACK ONLINE. No more listening to Hornets radio. Although a bit sad to not hear how the color man kissing Speedy soap opera that they have talked about after every play turns out...

Variant said:
Where did I say that?
No I meant.. what else is new? Our second unit has been suckin it up all pre-season. There was actually a thread comparing our current roster(favorably) to the 2002 one. I was making a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.