[Game] Kings @ Heat - Thursday, Jan. 25 - 4:30 PT

Because of the weather up here, my TV was totally pixelated for the last quarter of the game. I am thrilled to know we won - and in such a manner. I'm recording the replay now and will stay up as long as it takes to watch it.

It's an incredible night to be a Kings fan. :)
I agree with that last line for sure! For once we were talked about around the league in a positive manner! Lol, I'll drank to that!

I spent a solid minute looking at that forehead and wondering why anyone would think face tattoos are a good thing. I went down a list of reasons and found 0 justification. Eh, some people just like different things lol
You know the saying its better to look like a fool than to open your mouth and prove it? Its no longer valid.

Lost in all the De'Aaron hype is the fact that the Kings may legitimately have the weirdest dude in the modern NBA on their team.

Willie Cauley-Stein
@THEwillieCS15

My granny asked me “why my forehead” lol i said cuz granny, if i put it anywhere else nobody would care what the trippple p movement is...
There were several comments about Willie's tattoos during the game and in this thread. Personally I don't care much for tattoos, body piercing, those hole thingys that the youngsters are putting in their ears or why even women want holes in the ears for earrings. (Both my wife and daughter wear them) But that said, if he feals that strongly about something and wants to bring attention to it then more power to him. It's not like him being a distraction or disrespecting something. And honestly it wasn't nearly as bad as some made it out to be

There were several comments about Willie's tattoos during the game and in this thread. Personally I don't care much for tattoos, body piercing, those hole thingys that the youngsters are putting in their ears or why even women want holes in the ears for earrings. (Both my wife and daughter wear them) But that said, if he feals that strongly about something and wants to bring attention to it then more power to him. It's not like him being a distraction or disrespecting something. And honestly it wasn't nearly as bad as some made it out to be
I finally went digging for it because I hadn't seen any pictures. I had the impression that he had gone full Mike Tyson but this is really nothing. He sure has played better than I expected this year.

Body adornment is thousands of years old. Snore.
Willie is a creative person but I don't see that he is that weird. All of my close friends are what I could call extreme people.
Exactly. Does it affect someone playing basketball? If the answer is no, then I support people's individuality. Society is homogenized enough as is.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
At least it's not a raccoon living on his head. ;)

Now, having watched the end of the game, I am so optimistic about this team. What I loved the most was DeFox's comments after the win. This young man gets it.

When I saw Fox play in the tournament for UK, I was sold on him. I prayed that he could play for the Kings.
His level of humility is impressive. He knows that he has elite skills but does not seem confused by it. It is really hard to play with confidence in the NBA because of the size, speed and skill levels on even the crummy teams. Fox had a bust out game. He is capable of greatness. He may emerge as a leader to go along with it.