[Game] Kings @ Heat - Thursday, Jan. 25 - 4:30 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The Kings get done in Miami and they'll fly out to San Antonio, where they'll be able to get some rest and get in a couple of practices before they face the Spurs on Sunday.

The former King most likely to light us up like a Christmas tree is none other than Hassan Whiteside. It took him quite a while to find his niche, but he has found a home in Miami. Anybody who wants to bemoan the fact we waived him in 2012 needs to look at what he did afterwards before settling in Miami. The one lesson to be learned is that it might take a LONG time for a big to come into his own.

According to the current injury reports, both Goran Dragic and Tyler Johnson are listed as game-time decisions. On the Kings, Fox (abdomen) and Randolph (ankle) are also listed GTD. I'm just a bit curious about Randolph's ankle unless perhaps he did something to it in anger when he found out a clerical error left out of Tuesday's game. (I'm just being cynical here...as far as I know or have heard, there was no such incident.)

I confess to not watching the Heat at all this year so I've got no idea if there's anybody with funky hair or weird tattoos or anything else to amuse me if the game goes awry. One good thing? It's an early game so I won't miss Grey's Anatomy. :)

GO KINGS!!

After going back on my word(s), and NOT watching either of the previous three contests (I do want to sincerely apologize to those whom I may have offended as a result), I will be watching this one. Unless life has other plans for me.

Seems like Doug is being groomed for that.
I have noticed he has seemed a bit more polished as of late. I agree he is being trained and showing improvement. His natural charisma is his best asset only sometimes he gets just a little “out there” for a broadcaster. I love it although sometimes I laugh at him a little. He laughs at himselt too which is part of his charm.

Dong Christie showing good improvement as gets more time next to Grant on Kings games. Except needs to stop saying "Grant..." each time opens his mouth. Just do analyst talk without knee-jerk starting off every sentence, every time with Peaches name... monotonous;)

After going back on my word(s), and NOT watching either of the previous three contests (I do want to sincerely apologize to those whom I may have offended as a result), I will be watching this one. Unless life has other plans for me.
Aaaaand life does indeed have other plans for me...smh....gonna watch a movie with my parents. So I'll probably end up watching it later tonight. If not tonight, tomorrow for sure.

SMH...

SMH.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Kings haven't won in Miami in nearly two decades. Reminds me of the time they had that gigantic Gorilla on their back in not being able to win in Dallas. Kings killer Tyler Johnson is a game time decision so if he sits, the next man up for a career high ought to be James Johnson.

Kings haven't won in Miami in nearly two decades. Reminds me of the time they had that gigantic Gorilla on their back in not being able to win in Dallas. Kings killer Tyler Johnson is a game time decision so if he sits, the next man up for a career high ought to be James Johnson.
Who knows, maybe it's the Kings night to have a player go for career highs on an opponent the second game in a row? Who's it going to be? Koufas? Bogie? How about Hield?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I DETEST the new jerseys. The white yoke reminds me of a regulation jumper that was part of a Catholic school uniform. All they need to complete the ensemble is some saddle shoes.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Good to see Fox back. In fact, I can live with this line-up for a few minutes, as long as Z-Bo gets plenty of rest on the bench. Skal needs court time.

Miami are onto lob passes here. Forced Bogdan into uncomfortable shot because they took away the lob to WCS and just flat out stopped the Fox to WCS lob.

I just love how Dragić plays. One of my favorites in the league. So underrated.

Willie with a knee issue! :(

"I’m ahead of the curve. I’m the future. I’m ahead of what everyone else’s mind is on,” he says. And this isn’t lip service, it’s sort of a way of life for him. “Call me crazy, call me whatever you want, but it works.” - WCS