[Game] Kings @ Heat - Thursday, Jan. 25 - 4:30 PT

It’s weird but Fox and Mason getting injured at separate times really REALLY helped them both. Wow. Can’t wait to have them both to choose from

I can not believe we won in Miami. out of every team in the league, this is the one road game i always count as a loss no matter what. I didn’t even bother watching tonight and i missed out

Doug Christie's unrepentant homeristic glee whenever the Kings do anything is a welcome change from Grant and Jerry interrupting their discussion about Jerry's time in French Lick to talk about how good the other team is at something.
I like that Grant and Jerry also compliment the other team as well. If you want homers.. that's the Boston guys who are terrrrrible lol

Kingster

Hall of Famer
That was an incredible performance by Fox. When Dragic had to turn because of the Fox pressure you could see the game start to change. I thought Fox should have gotten the charge call against Dragic in the final couple of minutes. When he's a vet he'll get that call. That performance is a Gary Payton/Dennis Johnson defensive performance, and coming out of nowhere for the winning slam offensive rebound - from a guard no less - was a cap to the whole thing. Best win of the season - on the road in Miami against a playoff team, and coming from behind in order to get it.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I'm usually a grumpy whining member of the Lin camp.

Not tonight. Any win on the back of De'Fox is more than okay with me!

Just a single glimpse of something like that has been what I've wanted to see. A glimpse of Elite something or other. A glimpse of what he could be in a few years. A glimpse of potential stardom. That's what I've wanted to see all year long, and it made me oh so happy.

Fox had a good put-back, but how about Temple's defense with 3s left on Richardson disallowing a meaningful final shot.....good steal by Fox a minute or 2 earlier in the game off Dragic.
Sorry but that wasn't a "good put back". That was an epic follow up slam made even more so as it was a game winner.

Kid has a knack for making winning plays. 2 game winners in your rookie season? That's more than most players get in their career.