Kings @ Heat Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey KingKong love the Avatar,Aishwarya is my wallpaper,she is indeed the most beautiful woman on the planet.Now on to basketball.GO KINGS,BEAT THAT FAT PUNKS ARSE,SNAQ O'FAT.I think the Kings can beat the Heat,if the Heat were in the west I dont even think they would be leading theyre division.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
DoughDole said:
You guys think there'll be a Tag sighting tonight? Or is he officially in Adelman's permanent doghouse?? I think he should get the nod guarding Shaq when Miller rests.
A crow cawed three times out side my kithen wndow this morning

In Fresno rain fell equally upon the just and unjust

When I dumped my coffee grounds into the compost heap they fell out in one solid mass

I had a class in which every student had done todays reading.

These omens predict the comming of a great Tag who will rise up from the land of Red Neck centers and strike down upon the the evil one with great vengance... or at least play a solid 10 min. ;)

Seriously you do NOT want to see Brian Skinner playing Shaq... grown men would weep at the sight.

Last edited:

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
bigbadred00 said:
We got alot of fouls for Shaq tonight. Anyone in favor of getting Shaq to the line say "AY." He's 45% from the line this year. Tough fouls only big guys, tough fouls only.

"AY"+
Of course the Miami response to Hack-a-Shaq is Hack-A-Tag or Hack-A-Skiner... the very though makes me shudder!

I want the Kings to freaken blow out the Heat and regain their confidence. But to do so we need to play some D. Go Kings!

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Bricklayer said:
Greg Ostertag/Brian Skinner vs. Shaquille O'Nela/Alonzo Mourning anybody?

Anybody? :eek:
Gulp... I have one suggestion... run

Seriously, The only hope the Kings have is start Skinner and change horses every time out... run the court and just give up any attempt at interior D. Shoot and run, cut and run, and try to win 130 to 125

The center advantage is clearly to the Heat. It's a little more even when Brad is on the floor (not much, but a little). Kings have to kill them in every other position.

Status
Not open for further replies.