Kings @ Heat Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryle said:
Webber shooting 11-28 from the field. Nothing like taking 28 shots to get 24 points.
like 10 of those were put-backs. You obviously didn't watch the game he was huge down the stretch for them.

i really hope we don't get any Miami trolls tonight...cuz im so NOT in the mood to play along...

::sigh::

quite frankly i might bust a cap if i see one

Yeah. We used to be that loud when we had a championship caliber team!
No, the Heat fans are not even remotely close to being as loud as Kings fans during the "championship" years. If anybody thinks Heat fans are loud, then go watch the Kings-Lakers series from 2002. I never heard a louder arena...it was insane. I get goosebumps everytime they replay that series on NBATV

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
well mercifuly it is over, back home and time to see what we actualy have here. And as much as it kills me to root for the Lakers think it is for the biset if the Dalls looses tonight.

i don't think the Miami fans arrived til the beginning of the 2nd quarter

and then the other night in Orlando their fans leave at the beginning of the fourth...whats up with that?

BullKing said:
No, the Heat fans are not even remotely close to being as loud as Kings fans during the "championship" years. If anybody thinks Heat fans are loud, then go watch the Kings-Lakers series from 2002. I never heard a louder arena...it was insane. I get goosebumps everytime they replay that series on NBATV
those were the days

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Ryle said:
So then he shot 1-18 from the field :eek: if he had 10 putbacks???
LOL...No silly. Every time he tipped at it, it counted as a shot, doesn't mean that it went in. It should say "attempt at putbacks". :p

Status
Not open for further replies.