[Game] Kings @ Clippers - Wednesday, Dec. 26 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Talk about a schedule from hell. The last three games of the year are gonna be rough. I don't want to call them bellwether or statement games, but they could be an indication of things to come. (Emphasis on the COULD BE). I want to hope for wins, but I also want to remain realistic. This young team has already exceeded most of my expectations - I almost feel selfish for wanting them to continue to do so.

I refuse to see the logic in scheduling a game in LA backed up by a game in Sacramento and then a return to LA. But it is what it is.

Heart, hustle, energy and effort. We see that and we'll see another W. According to the CBS Sports Injury report, Luc Mbah a Monte is out for the Clippers and we'll continue to be without Bagley for at least one more game. I know we're all pretty anxious for Marvin to step back onto the court. I'm thinking good thoughts!

GO KINGS!!

Entity

Hall of Famer
yeah this 6 game stretch is rough. Let's say worse case happens and we go 0-6. I don't think this team will sink. I think they will continue to fight. Now if we get good case or best case then we will talk about something we haven't talked about in a long time.

It’s already been announced that Lebron will not make the trip to Sacramento also but the next 6 games are in the western conference and all 6 of them are ahead of us.

After new year my vacation ends... away from home and the loved ones, but obviously it will kinda suck that these will be the last few games which I will see live, after new year I will have to found the replays on the internet from the game, if the game is on weekdays.

If we win tonight we are in a 3 way tie for 5th seed, this is a big game if we want to make a statement, that we are here to fight for the PO.

Let's go Kings.

Hey can you imagine if we swept those games and half way threw the season we sit at 9 games over 500?
Even KD would want to get traded to the Kings before the deadline and leave that sinking ship over in the Bay Area

After new year my vacation ends... away from home and the loved ones, but obviously it will kinda suck that these will be the last few games which I will see live, after new year I will have to found the replays on the internet from the game, if the game is on weekdays.

If we win tonight we are in a 3 way tie for 5th seed, this is a big game if we want to make a statement, that we are here to fight for the PO.

Let's go Kings.
League pass is a god send and while the price seems steep, it is a must for guys like me who live on the east coast and would normally have no access to the games otherwise. The price really isn’t that bad considering you can watch all the games during the season for all teams. Pretty sure there is a cheaper option as well that only lets you view games from 1 team that you select. Check it out.

League pass is a god send and while the price seems steep, it is a must for guys like me who live on the east coast and would normally have no access to the games otherwise. The price really isn’t that bad considering you can watch all the games during the season for all teams. Pretty sure there is a cheaper option as well that only lets you view games from 1 team that you select. Check it out.
Yes I live in Ohio and get to watch them all and with Cleveland blacked out they are still on locally.

It just gets pretty late after midnight when they play on the West coast

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I'm afraid this is the start of a long losing streak for the Kings. The Clippers and Lakers are just not a good matchup for the Kings right now. I'd imagine Harrell will bring Willie back down to Earth again because he body him up all game long.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
In the first game the Clipps scored 42 points in the first quarter against the Kings. That's just obscene. The following quarter the Kings allowed only 26 points. I think the Kings need to get caffeinated for the first quarter and continue with the espresso for the entire game and not allow one quarter in the 30s. Fox didn't take Alexander seriously in that first game, and that needs to seriously change. The entire Kings team played raggedly with the exception of Bogs and Bagley. Of course, Bagley isn't playing and Bogs hasn't been looking like an All Star recently. Hopefully, Bogs' foot is feeling better (Gary G. reported Bogs said it "hurt like hell" but was getting better).

In the first game the Clipps scored 42 points in the first quarter against the Kings. That's just obscene. The following quarter the Kings allowed only 26 points. I think the Kings need to get caffeinated for the first quarter and continue with the espresso for the entire game and not allow one quarter in the 30s. Fox didn't take Alexander seriously in that first game, and that needs to seriously change. The entire Kings team played raggedly with the exception of Bogs and Bagley. Of course, Bagley isn't playing and Bogs hasn't been looking like an All Star recently. Hopefully, Bogs' foot is feeling better (Gary G. reported Bogs said it "hurt like hell" but was getting better).
Bogdan had a good outing last game with 24/4/7, hopefully he can build on that...

My biggest concern is who is getting to the line more. Clippers lead the league in that department, and I seem to recall being a little annoyed at how many ticky tac fouls LA got in our last game. Hopefully we can be aggressive and get some calls that put us at the charity stripe at a higher clip.