Kings @ Clippers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Sigh...So I guess we're the only bad team without the sense to tank.

It's not like we can't blow this one if the Clips get it together...But it would be nice if we had managment that knew what the hell it was doing. (i.e. tank!)

hopefully we can count on the usual 3rd quarter meltdown. cant believe its come to this....hoping for a meltdown, but this org is utterly confused.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I have the utmost faith in Musselman's ability to suck the momentum out of the Kings during half-time. It's about the only thing he's done consistently all year.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
If I was Petrie, I would walk in the locker room at half time; give kool-aid to the players myself; fire Musselman butt on the spot; and, give the reins to an assistant and tell him that if he sees 1 starter on the court in the second half, his butt will be fired also. :mad:

So, I thought cisco's been playing pretty well, why hasnt he seen any time... my goodness, muss just makes my blood boil... cannot wait to see a new coach next season.

piksi

Hall of Famer
This is pathetic. Not even Adelman played his starters this much in games that mattered. He isn't keeping his job - how hard is that to be understood. He gets 5 millions $ - he didn't earn in the first place. Shouldn't that be enough ?

piksi

Hall of Famer
I have the utmost faith in Musselman's ability to suck the momentum out of the Kings during half-time. It's about the only thing he's done consistently all year.
I have 0 faith in anything Muss does. I believe that he is perfectly capable in screwing up everything incloding an easy loss

Entity

Hall of Famer
Its our starters that lost all the games this season. Do we really wan't a hot Garcia and Justin Williams rebounding better than anybody the kings have had in the last 3 years. Artest and Bibby are the 2 that seem to be playing with purpose. They know they may be traded. Martin is doing his job just fine 1-6

gunks

Hall of Famer
Sigh...You know, I dont even think we can really blame Muss for this one.

EVERY player on our roster is workin the Clips right now. Hell, even Douby had a block in his 1 minute of PT.

Clips are just sucking it up bigtime...They dont deserve the playoffs the losers.

Edit: Petrie needs to tell Muss to put Pota in the game. And run all plays through him.

Status
Not open for further replies.