Kings @ Clippers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Why can't Eric Musselman do anything right? He can't even lose when we need him to, he is jeopardizing our future also.

Wow, just him being the coach jeopordizes the King's Future.

piksi

Hall of Famer
We are not only playing against our own goo but we are also playing for the Lakers. That is unacceptable. We have so many LA fans rooting for us today so our players and coaches decided that it is okay to disappoint us the whole season but that it is not okay to disappoint the Lakers. Am I dreaming all this because this is a nightmare

Why can't Eric Musselman do anything right? He can't even lose when we need him to, he is jeopardizing our future also.

Wow, just him being the coach jeopordizes the King's Future.
I say we take revenge against him. Not only should we fire him but the Maloofs and Petrie should blast him in the media making sure he can't even get a high school coaching job. How the hell did he become a coach anyways?

gunks

Hall of Famer
Barring Petrie finding a diamond in the rough with our 11th pick, or whatever the hell we're gonna end up with, a win today pretty much makes this season = pointless.

Sigh...3 or 4 extra losses would have been nice.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Well, I guess winning against Phoenix a few weeks ago and going on that winning streak was completely useless, Winning when we don't need to and losing when we need wins.

Yay

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Imagine how Petrie must feel. He picked those kids. he doesn't decide when they play, however. That's up to the "coach"...

Why is this happening to us? Is it so us winning the lottery will come as a bigger surprise or something? Why can't we ever just catch a break? Why must the basketball gods punish us so?

gunks

Hall of Famer
Why is this happening to us? Is it so us winning the lottery will come as a bigger surprise or something? Why can't we ever just catch a break? Why must the basketball gods punish us so?
No foresight is the problem...If we had managment that wasnt so stupid as to wait until AFTER we were statistically eliminated from the chance to get our asses beat by the Mavs to shut it down....We coulda gotten more losses.

We didnt need much, 4 or 5 less wins this season would have given us a decent chance for Durant, Oden, or Wright.

I'm dissapointed in Muss, like lots...But Petrie is just as much at fault for throwin this roster of aging slackers together and thinking it could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.