[Game] Kings @ Celtics - 12/2/16 - 4:30PT/7:30ET

S

sactownfan

How many mins has Casspi played straight? He looks gassed. Coach is terrible at managing mins.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
you know, we're down by 1 at half with neither Cousins nor especially Gay giving us anything

now of course you could say the same for IT the other way, but still, if we can just diagram up something to get Cuz something other than 3ptrs after half we're once again right there.

Apart from a good stretch of games to begin the season, Rudy has been below mediocre.
Hes smart though he strategically blamed the kings before the season even started to protect himself. Feel bad for the next team that overpays him because they think they can change him.

Cousins has bad games against the Celtics

Last three years it seems. Trade talks build, and he plays a bad game against this team that destroys the momentum of those talks

Not that I'm particularly for trading him

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I disagree on the "no matter who we put out there".

Coach has only made one change all year. Collision over Lawson. Which minus the suspension would have been the starting lineup from the beginning... so with this horrible starting lineup we get bombed on by teams to start every game. So it's not whoever it's mostly just that starting line up
To the contrary, we have started 5 different lineups. Check my stats thread.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
We really need a powerforward, then we can actually start doing some high low action. Also need to find ways to have Cousins catch the ball deeper in the paint in a scoring position, most of the time he has to dribble to his spot and it takes so much time and it is much easier to defend.

He really needs to learn how to move without the ball better as well.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
We really need a powerforward, then we can actually start doing some high low action. Also need to find ways to have Cousins catch the ball deeper in the paint in a scoring position, most of the time he has to dribble to his spot and it takes so much time and it is much easier to defend.

He really needs to learn how to move without the ball better as well.

The sad thing is they have a really good one in Tolliver. The Kings finally get a solid defensive stretch 4 and he sits.