[Game] Kings @ Celtics - 12/2/16 - 4:30PT/7:30ET

Wonder how long its going to take for Joerger to start barnes at the 3 and Rudy at the 4 like he should be doing, probably when the seasons already lost because #Kangs

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Its like straight out of the playbook:

start slow, no matter who we put out there
get bombed by threes
Kosta too slow to cover the tweener man
so go to Barnes, and suddenly nobody can rebound behind Cuz

the lack of a simple stout 6'9" guy with a little mobility really causes us nightly problems. too big or too small

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member

get bombed by threes

the lack of a simple stout 6'9" guy with a little mobility really causes us nightly problems. too big or too small
With that said, how are we a better shot-blocking team when we go small?

Man why cant we just start some of the crew that claws back for us every game? lets see what they can do without a freakin double digit deficit every game. Someone get Dave an advanced stat sheet.

Lawson has improved quite a bit since the pre season
No fake hustle he knows he cant finish at the rim or shoot great but goes extra hard at everything else every night and it really is contagious with the rest of that bench he has been as big a part of our comebacks as anyone else. Everyone on the forum wanted Farmer over him (including me) but its safe to say Vlade and Co. made the right move.

S

sactownfan

get bombed by threes

I disagree on the "no matter who we put out there".

Coach has only made one change all year. Collision over Lawson. Which minus the suspension would have been the starting lineup from the beginning... so with this horrible starting lineup we get bombed on by teams to start every game. So it's not whoever it's mostly just that starting line up