[Game] Golden State Warriors (6) @ Sacramento Kings (3) (WCDS Game 5, 2-2) 4/26/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sucks is this isn't a talent gap. Not at all. We're not executing the things we can control; staying disciplined with turnovers, converting open 3's, scoring when we force turnovers. Kings have very much looked like the inexperienced playoff team the last 3 games.

They simply have a better gameplan than us and we haven't been able to adjust to it..

Sabonis is consistently looking uncomfortable and its throwing our whole offense out of rhythm. Looney is playing mistake free and ultra efficient. We like the matchup with Davion on Steph but their matchup of Looney on Sabonis has been far more disruptive.

We're not able to get to the FT line enough so were basically doomed to a jumpshooting contest vs steph and klay.. IDK this just looks so clunky to me..

i guess I am old. All the big men (7ft plus) centers I remember watching worked the defensive boards then cleared the ball out to others more skilled at the dribble...to move the ball more effectively and quickly into the front court.
Our big guy seems to love to dribble the ball into the front court.

What sucks is this isn't a talent gap. Not at all. We're not executing the things we can control; staying disciplined with turnovers, converting open 3's, scoring when we force turnovers. Kings have very much looked like the inexperienced playoff team the last 3 games.
For sure but a big difference is the Warriors have 4 legit scorers that can get them 20 a night and that's a huge difference come playoff time. Curry, Klay, Poole, and Wiggins is tough for a team so bad on defense to deal with if the offense isn't cooking for the Kings. The Warriors guards can create plays and they can repeatedly collapse the Kings defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.