[Game] Golden State Warriors (6) @ Sacramento Kings (3) (WCDS Game 5, 2-2) 4/26/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine, enjoy your 3 hours on Friday. Cya
lol Funny that you can't argue with what I said, because you know I'm right. I know, It just hurts to admit it..... Listen, If the team plays well and still loses, I'm fine with that.... but when they play in front of their fans and not giving it their all, like they don't give a F***, then seriously, think about it....

I'm sorry, but Sabonis is an All-Star and he's supposed to be All-NBA... where is that guy? Where has he been?
True, but a few things:

1. Bruised sternum might be playing a bigger role than he'll ever let on. Maybe a set-back with his finger and that's why he's not shooting too. Who knows.

2. Brown has been NOWHERE to be found to make adjustments how they're defending Domas. We have the COY and he's just letting Looney/Dray/Kerr take Domas out of this series game after game.

lol Funny that you can't argue with what I said, because you know I'm right. I know, It just hurts to admit it..... Listen, If the team plays well and still loses, I'm fine with that.... but when they play in front of their fans and not giving it their all, like they don't give a F***, then seriously, think about it....
Cool man, enjoy your Friday. We'll let you know how the game turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.