Dodigago's Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Teams are assigned randomly through a first come first serve mock number generator

2. Each poster will have a maximum of 24 hours to pick AFTER the previous pick has been made. BUT PLEASE TRY TO PUT MUCH MUCH EARLIER

3. NO TRADES ALLOWED THAT INVOLVE PLAYERS , you are ONLY ALLOWED TO SWAP PICKS

4. No Trade discussion in the general thread

THIS THREAD IS JUST TO DECIDE WHO WILL PICK FOR WHAT TEAM, SO IF YOU WANT TO PLAY JUST REPLY "IN" and your team will posted.

teams with no picks: Cleveland Cavaliers, Denver Nuggets, Charlotte Bobcats

hence we will only need 27 teams.

1.76ers - Sparky6string
2.Blazers - KingsCitizen
3.Bucks - GoKings91
4.Bulls - NoBonus
5.Celtics - MassachusettsKingsFan
6.Clippers - sdballer
7.Grizzlies - Dime Dropper
8.Hawks - ryanandty
9.Heat - Dodigag0
10.Hornets -
11.Jazz - matthew76
12.Kings - Bajaden
13.Knicks - Megalodon
14.Lakers - Kings4life23
15.Magic -
16.Mavs - vacant
17.Nets - rainmaker
18.Pacers - Zack
19.Pistons - MANdry024
20.Raptors - Vlade4GM
21.Rockets - Megalodon
22.Spurs - GeraldWallace#3
23.Suns - vacant
24.Timberwolves - MoV
25.Thunder - Henkel
26.Wizards - SacKings7
27.Warriors - sterö

Last edited:

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I'm in, as long as there's a time limit on each pick. If the time is violated then the an appointed mod or someone of similar ilk should make the pick. My preference is to pick for the Kings, but if not then I'd like the Timberwolves..

I'm in, although I don't really like the idea of trades since people will probably just do it for the fun of it and end up throwing off the course of the draft. Do I pick my team or is it done randomly?

in for the celtics .. and i think we shouldnt have trades.

depends on what the goal is really .. if the goal is to guess what teams will pick what players in the real draft, than trades probly shouldnt be allowed .. if the goal is to just have a random mock draft, than whatever .. doesnt really matter.

I'm in, as long as there's a time limit on each pick. If the time is violated then the an appointed mod or someone of similar ilk should make the pick. My preference is to pick for the Kings, but if not then I'd like the Timberwolves..
its random generator(see rule 1) but you ended up with the Kings lol

in for the celtics .. and i think we shouldnt have trades.

depends on what the goal is really .. if the goal is to guess what teams will pick what players in the real draft, than trades probly shouldnt be allowed .. if the goal is to just have a random mock draft, than whatever .. doesnt really matter.

Ill give you Boston just cuz I don't think anyone really wanted them lol

Last edited:

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I want to add my vote for no trades of any kind. Its your mock draft and you can do what you want. But if we want this thing to have any creditibility, then I think we should do it straight up. Just my opinion..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.