Blazers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Joel has new career high in Blocks

He is 5 rebounds away from career high 22 which he had earlier this year against ...

He never had a tripple double

mazzystar said:
And please, don't give Godzilla two more block shots. !!!!!
I should not too hard to prevent him from blocking our shots. He seems to challenge anything all they need to do is a couple of pump fakes to get him off his feet.

VF21 said:
Excuse me...

I would like to make an announcement:

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!

Thank you...
like any other western fan... we all love portland, especially 2 play against them in arco, go kings!!! give me a few minuts of garbage time...

Entity

Hall of Famer
I know Tags 5 points and 6 boards look better than his usual 0 and 0. but can you really say he is having a good game. Thats not to good especially considering your counter part is working on a Triple Double from the Center position and has 0 assist. 11 points 17 reb and 8 blocks starting the 4th quarter. Sorry but its hard to praise Tag for that.

piksi said:
Just consider this lineup

NVE, JR, Horry, Przybilla and Rogers :eek:

Thank God - they will never play together
add j-rich, too. or davis. LOL

EDIT: i guess JR is j-rich? well, you can just add davis as a sub then :eek:

double double for mike: 12 points 10 assists

0 rebounds, though. and 4/13 shooting. i hope he regains his shooting touch back. i'm sure he's just tired that's why the shots aren't falling.

piksi

Hall of Famer
LMM said:
double double for mike: 12 points 10 assists

0 rebounds, though. and 4/13 shooting. i hope he regains his shooting touch back. i'm sure he's just tired that's why the shots aren't falling.

Check the Stoudamire's stats too

Even against the Blazers? Would rather have a healther player out there then one that is hurting. We have the playoffs to worry about being beat up as we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.