Blazers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AleksandarN said:
I bet since Pedja had a scare going for the lose it would the last time we see him on the floor for a loose ball . I bet my farm on it(well if I had a farm I would bet)
After the way my heart stopped when he got up slow and hurt I am not sure I WANT to see him dive for a loose one again.

6th said:
I am sure you mean "back on the court". Too many of our guys spend entirely too much time "on the floor" and it is not a good thing. ;)
That's what I meant :) Not used to see peja dive so I took awhile to gathermy thought again.

nk the man said:
could someone explain to me, but slow like you talk to a moron or somth'n, how come tag is on the court and above all has 5 pts??????
Skiner is out. Tag is actualy doing GREAT things out there, never been a big scorer and that is NOT what we need him for. If you read through this thread you will hear his praises sung as if he were Rama, Beowulf, Cuchillian and Achilies all rolled into one!

Entity

Hall of Famer
16 turnovers to our 2 is playing a huge part in this big lead. I bet if we could stay below 5 turnovers a game we would find ourselves with about 10 more wins so far this year.

i feel like the crowd is watching a golf game and not a basketball game...besides complaining the refs and booing...thats pretty much all they've done...or is this just me?

HndsmCelt said:
Skiner is out. Tag is actualy doing GREAT things out there, never been a big scorer and that is NOT what we need him for. If you read through this thread you will hear his praises sung as if he were Rama, Beowulf, Cuchillian and Achilies all rolled into one!
Another reason Tag has limited minutes is because he is still not in good shape physically and of course foul trouble aswell.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Hurt or not. Darius may have lost his starting job tonight. Kenny Thomas is getting the game MVP so far. He is hiding in this thread becacuse of Peja doing well and Ostertag doing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.