Blazers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigWaxer said:
Still don't know why an injuried Corliss is still playing
is he really still injured? or does he just looks injured to you? i'm not watching, so i can't tell.

i'm guessing, though, that adelman would take him out if he really is hurt.

Entity

Hall of Famer
BigWaxer said:
Still don't know why an injuried Corliss is still playing
I am guessing Erik Daniels isn't available tonight. so with Daruis getting hurt all we got at the 4/5 is Thomas, Williamson, and Tag

I will try and reserve comments cause I don't want to ruin the win.

It was a good win against one of the worst teams in the league at this point in the season.

I wasn't happy with RA's substitution patterns. Lack of play for some and more play for those that needed rest. The game was never really in trouble of being truely close.

All in all GO KINGS!!! Dallas on Sat.

KingKong said:
anyone know how Peja played? Sorry I'm too lazy to go back in the thread and check. And to impatient to wait for the grades.
23/6/3 +5 stls for him. 9/17 fgs, too.

i didn't get to watch the game, so i can't tell. but judging by the stats, he had a very good game. 6 rebounds? 5 steals? who would've thought ;)

LMM said:
is he really still injured? or does he just looks injured to you? i'm not watching, so i can't tell.

i'm guessing, though, that adelman would take him out if he really is hurt.
He has an elbow injury with what the reporters say is good somedays bad the others. Kinda sounds like Brad late last year.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Who else is liking Williamsons play since the trade. I mean 13 points 7 reb 2 ast in 22 min and he was actually off shooting. Eddie House 8 points 8 min.

fg%: -2%

kings 45%
blazers 47%

rebounds -11
kings 39
blazers 50

blocks -9
kings 2
blazers 11

and we win by 19!

that's because:

TOs -17
kings 4
blazers 21

steals +14
kings 14
blazers 0 (ZERO)
:cool:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
BigWaxer said:
He has an elbow injury with what the reporters say is good somedays bad the others. Kinda sounds like Brad late last year.
What Corliss has is a floating bone chip that is going to require surgery in the off-season.

::shakes head:: ya just can't count on anybody these days...::shakes head some more::

Rox fans got their money's worth tonight...Rox break their 2 game losing streak

VF21 said:
What Corliss has is a floating bone chip that is going to require surgery in the off-season.
Well as long as he doesn't pull a shaq and instead of late season decides to get that surgery at the start of the offseason.

Also my entire point still being why play him? Let him rest so we have him for the playoffs. I don't know enough about the injury to really comment so take that with a grain of salt. Just talking about what Grant was saying during the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.