2019 NBA Draft thread

Man... I know none of these picks would really mean anything in the long term, but this was still a pretty big letdown.

Hopefully free agency fares a little bit better.
Who's left on the market for C?

Adams, Horford, and Vuvevic are out per reports.

D. Jordan or Dedmon are left I guess, but options are dwindling and I'm starting to get worried. I guarantee this team will not play a single playoff game as long as WCS is starting.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Who's left on the market for C?

Adams, Horford, and Vuvevic are out per reports.

D. Jordan or Dedmon are left I guess, but options are dwindling and I'm starting to get worried. I guarantee this team will not play a single playoff game as long as WCS is starting.
That’s where I’m getting worried. I don’t want it to be true, but I’m starting to envision Willie coming back.

Dray and Ezeli were both picked while Jerry West was still on the Warriors staff. Bell had a nice rookie season then preceeded to suck for his sophomore year and the league got a scouting report on him. Damian Jones was only in their rotation to start the year due to injuries.
They still obviously run on the concept of what makes sense. The Kings run on cornering the market and stuffing up a spot so tight there's no way for anyone to fit in. They've done it before, we'll see if it works this time but it hasn't before.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
They still obviously run on the concept of what makes sense. The Kings run on cornering the market and stuffing up a spot so tight there's no way for anyone to fit in. They've done it before, we'll see if it works this time but it hasn't before.
#60 is getting stashed for a year or two. Guy is more of a combo and will see time at point. James is a huge mystery but has SF length.

LOL @ going through this thread.

I think it's crazy people are going crazy for picks they didn't want. It's the 2nd round for peet's sake.

Let wait till free agency/off season is over before we start crucifying Vlade.

That’s where I’m getting worried. I don’t want it to be true, but I’m starting to envision Willie coming back.
I'm at the point where I don't want Willie back at all, even as a backup. He's not a bad person so I wouldn't call him "cancer", but I don't think he's good for "culture". I don't think he plays rotation minutes in the playoffs. He seems the type of guy who flits around mediocre to bad teams that pay him to put up decent numbers but not care.