[NBA] East Playoffs, Round One

How many first round upsets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter and Bogi have been insanely underrated for the Hawks this playoffs. They need to bench Collins in favor of Bogi for game 6 when Murray comes back.

When it comes to top seeds this year it's truly the year of the pretender, I thought both the Bucks/Celtics were elite but they're not.

Strong start to the Knicks potential series clincher on the road in game 5...

Brunson hasnt missed yet.

Mitchell Robinson feasting on the oboards in this 1st q

10 offensive rebounds and counting for Mitchell Robinson!! The Cavs are finished, stick a fork in em!!

Dreadful showing from the Cavs starters in an elimination game. Donovan Mitchell hero ball backfired.

Julius Randle goes down early with a twisted ankle in this one and the Knicks dont miss a beat, Obi Toppin was especially effective in the 3rd q.

Josh Hart just absolutely one of the best trade deadline moves, major impact, the Cavs got destroyed on the boards n hes a big reason why.

its funny for all the talk people have about Isaac Okoro's offense he shot lights out tonight while the Cavs big guns fired blanks, the Cavs bench played well in this game overall.

Wow, forgot the Heat vs Bucks was going down. Crazy.

Butler 98 points in the last two games

Not shaping up to be a great postseason for higher seeds.

I can't for the life of me understand why they would not let Giannis with his size cover Butler, Jimmy obliterated Holiday and mental/physically decimated him. Giannis himself should have said lets switch, coach Bud was beyond terrible the past 2 games. Heat won with Bam playing like a fish out of water on offense as well.

The Legend of Playoff Jimmy grows! I'm still shocked they were able to beat the Bucks, and now we get the modern version of Heat-Knicks playoff series.

Bucks might be due for some big offseason changes with some of their key players up for a contract and the title glow fading on Coach Bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.