• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Shaq: "Have you ever been dunked on, Chuck?"
Barkley: "Hell no!"

He realizes that he's just begging somebody to run the C-Webb clip coming out of break, right?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
MSG is rocking. I generally hate big markets because I’m salty about their preferential treatment, but don’t really have anything against the Knicks as they are right now.

I feel like we say this about the Hawks every year but then they’ll do something stupid like trade Hunter for Dillon Brooks and then repeat the cycle all over again.

I think they find a home for Collins finally and just play small. Bey looking as good as he has shows you how bad Detroit is for young players. Great drafts, garbage development.

Khris and Jrue just have to be better. Making 76 mil combined and just not getting nearly enough from them . 10-31 just not going to cut it, especially when Giannis goes and gets you a triple double and Brook turns back the clock and goes 36-11.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
were the Heat coasting during the regular season and then all of a sudden entered super saiyan mode come Playoff time? A lot of players on that team have plenty of playoff experience

were the Heat coasting during the regular season and then all of a sudden entered super saiyan mode come Playoff time? A lot of players on that team have plenty of playoff experience
Just Jimmy Butler was coasting and rightfully so, everyone else other than Bam (who has not been good imo other than some huge defensive plays) was going hard lor just having a really bad regular season (Lowry/Duncan). I really think the Tyler Herro injury helped them this series I don't think Duncan plays (struggled insanely all year) nor do I think Cody Martin plays this well with him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.