Welcome Devin Carter

Everything I'm reading/seeing about this guy has me pretty hyped, nuts to fit, we were at 13.... BPA all the way!

I think at least one of Huerter or Davion is gone this offseason, and we might even see Carter play some 3 in certain matchups with his elite length/motor/defense/rebounding.... dude will get minutes.

This team desperately needed an infusion of dawg

Many Kings fans just want the excitement of some moves and lineup shuffling, as well as our squad making more sense on paper. I'm sure the time will come once friday gets here and free agency is officially underway
If mainstream KINGS fans don’t like something, it’s probably the right move.

I vividly remember being at ARCO in 1996 for the draft party and 90%+ of KINGS fans booed the Peja Stojakovic pick, all pretty much wanting John Wallace. More recently lots of fans panned the Keegan Murray selection, while championing Jaden Ivey.

The average KINGS fan on social media sure ain’t the brightest of the bunch. Lots of passionate fans, for sure. But beyond that….

I just don't care whatsoever about the "logjam". Trade them

There's 4 guys I consider absolutely 100% locked in: Fox/Domas/Monk/Keegan. I'm pretty sure Keon is too, but he's got to prove his 21 game starting stint wasn't a fluke. Everyone else just doesn't matter.

I'm a huge believe in Carter's talent and how much dudes like him matter to winning playoff basketball. That's all that matters as a pick.