DeMar DeRozan Rumor

This is essentially a bet of Derozan vs Barnes for a pick swap and two 2nd rounders.....will certtainly make next year more interesting to watch for sure.
And Kings still have MLE I think.

This is essentially a bet of Derozan vs Barnes for a pick swap and two 2nd rounders.....will certtainly make next year more interesting to watch for sure.
And Kings still have MLE I think.
Depending on how DDR contract is structured. We sent out 24 mil. I think we still got the full MLE. It looks like we are gonna come in just under that 170 mil tax.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Depending on how DDR contract is structured. We sent out 24 mil. I think we still got the full MLE. It looks like we are gonna come in just under that 170 mil tax.
Most likely it starts at $24 million and scales up $1 - $2 million per year.

This went from a whisper of an idea to a done deal in just 3 days. Bravo Monte and team for keeping this under wraps until it was almost across the finish line! Carter and DeRozan already look like huge upgrades to last season's squad both from a skills and a chemistry point of view. One guy is an absolute pest on defense with freakishly good end to end speed and long arms and the other is one of the best "go out and get me a bucket" dudes in the entire league. Our fourth quarters should be a lot more competitive with both of them on the floor.

Last edited: