There is no topic

thesanityannex said:
Do me a favor and boo that lazy guy "Spyda", I hope he falls off the rim when he hangs upside down. DA PROFESSA!!!!!!! MY GODSON!!!!!

Funny thing is he wasn't even there. Rumors were flying around that he got fired but I guess we'll have to wait for that episode.

The And1 sqaud won but this one cat named "white chocalate" who played on Magic's streetball team was embarrassing the professor and every one else. So was this other guy named "the air up there". It wasn't a very good game for And1 style and tricks wise.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Man...Right now totally sucks friend-wise...

Pretty much my best friend (Thats a girl), who happens to be my best friends girlfriend, hates me at this current time, because Im lying to cover up the boyfriends lying butt...So now she's mad at me, but theres nothing I can do, because I'll betray my best friend since second-grade if I tell her the truth...I mean, I really REALLY want to tell her the truth, but then she'll go tell him, and possibly break up with him (They're having troubles at this current moment), and it will all be my fault. HE will hate me, she will move back to her family (outa state), and both my best friends are gone...

I'm all confused and saddened...

:( :( :(

But I'll keep my chin up...Things will hopefully get better..

SLAB said:

Pretty much my best friend (Thats a girl), who happens to be my best friends girlfriend, hates me at this current time, because Im lying to cover up the boyfriends lying butt...So now she's mad at me, but theres nothing I can do, because I'll betray my best friend since second-grade if I tell her the truth...I mean, I really REALLY want to tell her the truth, but then she'll go tell him, and possibly break up with him (They're having troubles at this current moment), and it will all be my fault. HE will hate me, she will move back to her family (outa state), and both my best friends are gone...

Blame Finley... ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
SLAB said:

You need to stop lying. If your best friend (the girl) is really your best friend, you owe it to her to be honest with her. It's not YOUR fault her boyfriend has lied to her. He's the one showing a total lack of respect and consideration; not you. If you don't, and she ends up moving back with her family once she finds out the truth - which she inevitably will - then will you really be able to be friends with the guy who caused it all?

It's not your fault. You need to be honest, especially if she's coming right out and asking you questions... You say they're having "troubles." If he's lying to her to the point where you have to cover his lying posterior, then those are more than just "troubles." That relationship is headed for the dumper... and will get there one way or the other. If you aren't honest, you'll always regret it.

SLAB said:
Eh, ditch 'em both. He shouldn't expect you to lie for him, and she shouldn't expect you to tell on him. After parting ways with a lot of friends over the years, I've learned that the ones worth holding on to are the ones who wouldn't put you in such a position.

Lying never works. I don't care who it's for, I refuse to lie to someone about something in a relationship unless I know for certain that the person would come clean on their own terms (which they should anyway). If the guy keeps lying to the girl, that relationship isn't worth having. She obviously knows, he obviously doesn't respect her enough to tell her. No happily ever after there, so why lie? It is difficult to come clean and be straight with everyone, but no more tough than lying to people you care about, and will feel better in the long run for it. I have never been able to understand lying to stay in a relationship. Why would anyone want to be with someone that they don't trust, or want to hide things from? It doesn't make sense. This will fall apart sooner or later, and if you are the complacent tool in the end and don't stand up for anyone, everyone will be angry at you. Be tactful, be caring, be understanding, and be honest.

My father-in-law passed these words of wisdom on to me at a pivotal time in my life:

The best thing about telling the truth, is not having to worry about what you've said.

Slab, that's bad you're put in that position but as stated if they're really your friends, they wouldn't have put you in that predicament. I also say dump both of them. Obviously they're not very good friends to begin with.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Well, I am off to see the 23-8 Monarchs. Tonight is the last regular season home game for our Western Conference Regular Season Leaders.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
loopymitch said:
Slab, that's bad you're put in that position but as stated if they're really your friends, they wouldn't have put you in that predicament. I also say dump both of them. Obviously they're not very good friends to begin with.
Easier said than done...The guy has been my best friend since second grade (Im 18 now, so thats near 12 years, right?), and me and the girl are just like...I dunno, meant to be friends, sorta like a fate thing I guess?

Either way, it doesnt matter, the situation is done, and everyone is happy, except maybe the guy who may be a bit miffed over something I said to her.

SLAB said:

This might cheer you up :D
http://www.superlaugh.com/1/behappy.htm

Just started a Fund Raiser for the Mercy Hospital Heli-Pad yesterday ....
I'll be bbq'ing burgers and dogs at Nicholson's Music - Grand Opening Celebration on Oct 29th and 30th. Live music by The BBC (Beatles Tribute Band) ...

I noticed this morning on QVC they have officially started their "Countdown to Christmas"...I really can't believe this...I wish I would be thinking about my christmas shopping at this point <--sarcasm

Where did this year go..

i have way too many birthdays before the holidays. i don't even start thinking about Christmas until after Dec 14th...my aunt's birthday, the last in a very long list starting in Sept with my neice. :)

well I moved into my dorm yesterday...now I'm all settled in...when I first got there, there were some ants cuz somebody had left an orange peel on the floor. I don't know how long its been there but it looked like it had been there 4 awhile, but we sprayed bug spray and set up ant traps..then we hook up our tv and realized that there was NO disney channel! I'm still trying to get over that..but other than that, I like it...me and eboni are back to sharing a room again