There is no topic

Did anyone else see CWebb on Nickelodeon Tues night (other than Dougie, I know you did)? It was really cute for anyone who missed it.
I have a question, does anyone know when single game tickets go on sale? I've been trying everywhere and I did hear Sept.30th possibly. Does anyone know if this is correct? I need to get mine early so I need to know and yes I already tried Ticketmaster. They said they don't know.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I went to Red Lobster for lunch today for my birthday. I had crab and shrimp stuffed mushrooms. Then my friend and I shared our coconut shrimp and King crab leg dinners. I also had a Passion Colada. Mmmmm!!!!

Ryan

I like turtles
Red Lobster sounds good....then again, anything sounds good compared the pasta I've made the past 5 nights in a row. ::sigh:: I need my girlfriend to come back from vacation.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Ryan@CU said:
Red Lobster sounds good....then again, anything sounds good compared the pasta I've made the past 5 nights in a row. ::sigh:: I need my girlfriend to come back from vacation.
...or to learn to cook more things. ;)

7th said:
I went to Red Lobster for lunch today for my birthday. I had crab and shrimp stuffed mushrooms. Then my friend and I shared our coconut shrimp and King crab leg dinners. I also had a Passion Colada. Mmmmm!!!!
oh man I've been craving Red Lobster for years now...there is no red lobster in my immediate area and I've never bothered to go outside that area to get some...years ago they got rid of our Red Lobster and put in a Chili's...I'm not really complaining there cuz Chili's is like one of my favorite restaurants

RIP Red#3

-He died a horrible death of being constiped for almost 2 weeks.
-It was the longest I've ever kept a betta fish alive: 1.5 years.

Last edited:
If any of you are interested and in the area:

Sept 10th - Six Flags in Vallejo - MarineWorld
Correct Craft Owners Reunion

I'll be bringing my boat and there will definitely be many-many more boats to look at. Correct Craft will also have new models/boats available for test driving.

http://www.correctcraft.com

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Im in college now...

-My math (Alg. 2) is pretty cool...For once I actually like my math teacher, so hopefully that'll transfer into me actually trying in a math class.

-My theatre class is awesome...Not only am I taking it with my girlfriend from 6th grade (Who turned out to be incredabally hot), but it's going to be extremly easy and fun.

-Childhood Development is going to suck...The teacher bothers me, she laughs over everything, no matter what...She's describing how to use the internet site we are required to use, and after every other sentace she just busts up laughing.

-And my English class is gonna be tough...The teacher seems like a jerk, but not horrible, and I have a 12 page research paper to look forward to...But in between now and then he has a pretty cool idea for the class...A whole theme about the idea of "Yourself." To describe it like he did would take up to much time to type, but it seems pretty okay.

...And Im sad...It feels like I just lost a best friend...It's an obsenley long story, so I wont go into it, but console me anyways...I need it...

:(

SLAB said:
Im in college now...

-My math (Alg. 2) is pretty cool...For once I actually like my math teacher, so hopefully that'll transfer into me actually trying in a math class.

-My theatre class is awesome...Not only am I taking it with my girlfriend from 6th grade (Who turned out to be incredabally hot), but it's going to be extremly easy and fun.

-Childhood Development is going to suck...The teacher bothers me, she laughs over everything, no matter what...She's describing how to use the internet site we are required to use, and after every other sentace she just busts up laughing.

-And my English class is gonna be tough...The teacher seems like a jerk, but not horrible, and I have a 12 page research paper to look forward to...But in between now and then he has a pretty cool idea for the class...A whole theme about the idea of "Yourself." To describe it like he did would take up to much time to type, but it seems pretty okay.

...And Im sad...It feels like I just lost a best friend...It's an obsenley long story, so I wont go into it, but console me anyways...I need it...

:(
wow...u started college already? I start on the 29th and I thought that was early...12 pg. research paper?! r those all ur classes? I have english 110, business math 200(calculus and matrices):(, spanish, ELS( a freshman course they started this year),GEN 101, GEN discussion, and I think thats it...ur childhood development teacher sounds like a sunday school teacher at my church..lol..anyway...good luck!

Slab, keep your chin up!!

School started here already also, college last week and high school was the week before. I guess we're really early.
For those of you in college, enjoy! They really are the best years of your life.

Mad D said:

RIP Red#3

-He died a horrible death of being constiped for almost 2 weeks.
-It was the longest I've ever kept a betta fish alive: 1.5 years.
I'm so sorry for your loss Mad D...the longest I've ever kept a betta alive was a week...a year and a half is quite simply miraculous...I'm so sorry that he met such an unpleasant end, but at least now he's at peace.

T

thesanityannex

linzeesan said:
I'm going to the And1 game tonight, it should be fun.

Good luck to everyone who is starting college! I'm starting classes again on September 7th.
Do me a favor and boo that lazy guy "Spyda", I hope he falls off the rim when he hangs upside down. DA PROFESSA!!!!!!! MY GODSON!!!!!