There is no topic

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
loopymitch said:
^^ Very good 6th and how's the job going?
It is going just fine, loopymitch, as part time jobs go. I love working with the public, so that part is nice. Not enough hours or pay, but for part time, it is helping out. Thanks for asking!

I hope to hear from the State Dept of Motor Vehicles. I just found out that I tested very well. Got a 95 and so I am in one of the top ranks (and am reachable). Now, call...call...call... :p

Wow that's impressive:D you're smarter than I thought you were lol j/k;)
Good luck with that, they'll call soon I'm sure. How could they not want a lovable Kings fan?

6th said:
I have just completed setting up a wireless network...finally. We have one computer that is hard wired to Comcast cable's high speed internet access, and we have my computer set up via a wireless router. Yay!! It took me quite awhile...but, I did it myself. :)
I KNEW you could do it!:D

6th said:
I have just completed setting up a wireless network...finally. We have one computer that is hard wired to Comcast cable's high speed internet access, and we have my computer set up via a wireless router. Yay!! It took me quite awhile...but, I did it myself. :)
I've just taken delivery of a new Dell and my mission this weekend will be to sort out the internet connection via a wireless router. I then need to establish a LAN and map a shared drive between my (old) current PC and the new one.
More chance of seeing The Hornets in the finals next year then me getting that sorted on my own!:)

6th said:

Me too:D

Well..... I didn't do it entirely by myself;)

I'm graduating today at 7:00!!!! I know yall r tired of me announcing this but I'M S0o0 excited and kinda sad.... anyway after 2day, u won't have to hear about it anymore..lol..:)

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I graduated! And now I'm going to ARC, and after that, I havent the slightest clue.

And I had the weirdest night the other night...I can't get into it at all, but it was just....Something I'd never expect.

It took me 15 simulated years, but my NBA Live Kings dynasty is dominating.

Example of my last few simulated games on superstar:
WAS-SAC 89-120
CHI-SAC 50-78
SA-SAC 78-113
DAL-SAC 60-105

Only draft and trade for 3 things:
1) Player must shoot 70%+ FT
2) Player must be a good defender
3) Player must be a decent passer

Mad D said:
It took me 15 simulated years, but my NBA Live Kings dynasty is dominating.

Example of my last few simulated games on superstar:
WAS-SAC 89-120
CHI-SAC 50-78
SA-SAC 78-113
DAL-SAC 60-105

Only draft and trade for 3 things:
1) Player must shoot 70%+ FT
2) Player must be a good defender
3) Player must be a decent passer
Hah... Is that still fun with no competition?

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
Hah... Is that still fun with no competition?
I played GM style and just simulate. It still took me a decade of competition to get the team like that. Now its just fun watching the team I designed dominate.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I missed the Belmont...I was hecka mad, I've watched the big three horse races the past 4/5 years!

Also, my friend just drank an entire freking 2-liter for Coke...IN ONE FREAKING GULP! Not once did he stop chugging, or remove the bottle from his lips...Now he's lying face-down on the table complaining he's gonna puke.

I'm gonna go see if Iron Mike Tyson defended his words and won.

My girlfriend and I caught a baby praymatis, it is about half and inch big. Its always near my car so we decided to catch it. I'm feeding it nats. Its fun watching it prounce on it's prey.