There is no topic

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Well, I am off to start my new part-time job. Even at my age (with all the different jobs that I have held) I get nervous. Wish me luck!!

6th said:
Well, it went okay today. I didn't burn the store down or anything. The till balanced. And, I didn't get fired. ;)
That sounds encouraging 6th !!

I'm glad your initial impressions were positive. I think its always a wise move to leave blowing the place up until you've been there a while! :D
(reading the thread about the prices to see Kings games you may want to defer any incendary tendances ahead of next season)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Londonking said:
I think its always a wise move to leave blowing the place up until you've been there a while! :D
ROFLOL!!! Londonking, I'll mail you the bill for a new keyboard. Mine is a little to sticky to us just now. :p

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
Is anyone hot tonight? There is a slight breeze but it just seems hotter than normal tonight and I thought it was supposed to be cooling down... Maybe its just the bay area.

Try being in south Louisiana! No breeze, just all kinds of wonderful humidity:( !

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
Is anyone hot tonight? There is a slight breeze but it just seems hotter than normal tonight and I thought it was supposed to be cooling down... Maybe its just the bay area.

Hmm I think somebody doesnt have the marine layer. You guys in the Bay Area are funny. You guys complain when it hits 75 that its hot:p

It was in the high 90's here last week. Bee 100+ soon here.

my daughter told me this really bad joke....so now I have to share...

what did Britney Spears say when she got ran over by a car?

drum roll please....................

"hit me baby, one more time"...(cue rim shot)

slugking50 said:
Hmm I think somebody doesnt have the marine layer. You guys in the Bay Area are funny. You guys complain when it hits 75 that its hot:p

Yeah, I can't wait!!:D

slugking50 said:

Well when we get used to 100+ weather then It'll be ok but its usually cold around here.

I am really excited to attend my Aerobics and Circuit Weight Training class at Sac City next week. I am taking it for fun. I will surely miss Everybody Loves Raymond at 7pm at TBS. The last time I took an Aerobics class was two yrs ago.

This is the first time I am taking a Circuit Weight Training class.

Last edited:
Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
Eventually you will get our weather and you will be happy although I am not sure what Atlanta weather is like over the summer. Hope it gets better for ya'.
thanks, the rain has stopped for now but they said we're getting more:( in summer it gets hot, about 90-100.