There is no topic

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
ImaDougaholic24_7 said:
Everybody go out and buy BSBs New CD, Never Gone. It's out TODAY!! You Know you wanna :D
Well, for me to "wanna," I'd have to know who BSB is. Remember, ImaDougaholic24_7, some of us are old and don't listen to "today's music." Then again, some of us old ones do listen to "today's music." I'm just not one of them. :p

6th said:
Well, for me to "wanna," I'd have to know who BSB is. Remember, ImaDougaholic24_7, some of us are old and don't listen to "today's music." Then again, some of us old ones do listen to "today's music." I'm just not one of them. :p
Oh 6th, i could amost hear your fingers creaking ;) .

A quick tap into google would have told you that ImaDougaholic24_7 was using the trendy abbreviation for the BackStreetBoys. I would have thought your cd collection was loaded with boyband gendre. lol :D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Londonking said:
Oh 6th, i could amost hear your fingers creaking ;) .

A quick tap into google would have told you that ImaDougaholic24_7 was using the trendy abbreviation for the BackStreetBoys. I would have thought your cd collection was loaded with boyband gendre. lol :D
Oh, LK, I know who the BackStreetBoys are....just didn't know their trendy abbreviation. ;) And, my cd collection is full of remakes of bands (and solo artists) of the 50's and 60's. I especially like the Motown sound...as well as Elvis, the Beatles, British Bands, etc. :cool:

ImaDougaholic24_7 said:
Everybody go out and buy BSBs New CD, Never Gone. It's out TODAY!! You Know you wanna :D

yea Dougie, I'm in line as I'm typing this...........................................NOT!!!
One question, why would I wanna????;)

I just had to spend $200 getting my car fixed and that was going to be money used to treat myself to a birthday pampering, dammit. With the cost of repairs and price of gas gone up AGAIN, I'm ready to buy a horse and be through with it. You can't go wrong with a good stallion.;)

::goes to ebay to check price of horses::

your question WHY would you wanna? Because everyone knows that the backstreet boys are the best group ever! No one just wants to admit it. :D lol but for real..they do make some good music. Most people don't take them seriously or whatever because of their name and because they are a so called "boy band" but those people are missing out. I used to turn my nose up at them and refuse to listen to them until my friend begged and begged me to go to a concert with her and I finally said ok. (only because we were going in a limo, lol) I was in love wih them ever since that night. I've been a fan since 1996, and every CD I have of theirs I love. You gotta buy the album cause usually their best songs are not even put out as singles. And even better..they're doin a big tour this summer. Just got my tickets today. Goin to see them TWO nights in a row (2nd row center and then 5th row center) ahhh can't wait! Ok enough about BSB. But for real..check em out..you won't be diasappointed. (This is how I get through TDOS)

Dang Loopy. That sucks! I know how it is though. It's always something to take your money. My moms engine light came on the other day and she needs to get something done and that'll be about $400 or more. *imagines Loopy trotting down the crazy streets of Atlanta on her stallion* You can give people rides and make money..its called horse hustlin LOL i'm jk

and thanks, I may procrastinate a lot but I do get my work done!..my SCHOOL work that is. lol

ImaDougaholic24_7 said:
your question WHY would you wanna? Because everyone knows that the backstreet boys are the best group ever! No one just wants to admit it. :D lol but for real..they do make some good music. Most people don't take them seriously or whatever because of their name and because they are a so called "boy band" but those people are missing out. I used to turn my nose up at them and refuse to listen to them until my friend begged and begged me to go to a concert with her and I finally said ok. (only because we were going in a limo, lol) I was in love wih them ever since that night. I've been a fan since 1996, and every CD I have of theirs I love. You gotta buy the album cause usually their best songs are not even put out as singles. And even better..they're doin a big tour this summer. Just got my tickets today. Goin to see them TWO nights in a row (2nd row center and then 5th row center) ahhh can't wait! Ok enough about BSB. But for real..check em out..you won't be diasappointed. (This is how I get through TDOS)
I like BSB....I like their old songs...I haven't listened to their new cd yet..what amazes me is how young they still look.well I know they're not old but they still look the same from years back and stuff....I might check out their new cd :)

In my profession, we have a 6-8 week period in May & June I call Hell Month. During that time, orders are coming in faster than we can produce them, everybody needs it yesterday, and every Little League mom thinks they're our only client, and can devote all our time exclusively to their search for the perfect trophy. Needless to say, it's a stressful and frustrating space of time, and I'm so glad it's OVER!!!!! Once I get the shop back in order (I think a bomb was detonated in my shipping/receiving area), I can actually think of scheduling some time off for each of us. Oh, Happy Day!

kingsgurl87 said:
I like BSB....I like their old songs...I haven't listened to their new cd yet..what amazes me is how young they still look.well I know they're not old but they still look the same from years back and stuff....I might check out their new cd :)
Can't go wrong if you do. It's a little different from their others, but if you like them you'll like it. Yea they still look the same..they look real good.

I use paint shop pro, which I barely even know how to use and they still come out fuzzyish. I don't want to do that with this wallpaper I made because it will be really blurry. I usually use image hosting to post pics but it's not working on that either, I guess because it's so big. I don't know what to do.

EmKingsFan4 said:
Arwen, what is it that you do?
I manage an engraving & awards shop. This time of year we're dealing with end of school year (retirements, grads, spring sports awards, etc.), Little League, T-ball, Bobby Sox and loads of golf tourneys in addition to Lions/Rotary Club changes of officers. We pretty much make 25% of our annual sales during Hell Month. I need a vacation.

On another note, I took my Toshi out for an early Father's Day dinner tonight. We very much wanted to go to Macaroni Grill, but since we don't have one here (grrrrrrrrrr), we drove into Sac tonight. He wanted to make a quick stop at a hobby shop on Folsom. I'd forgotten how pretty that area of town near the 40's streets is. We don't have nice, well established neighborhoods here.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
arwen undomiel said:
I manage an engraving & awards shop. This time of year we're dealing with end of school year (retirements, grads, spring sports awards, etc.), Little League, T-ball, Bobby Sox and loads of golf tourneys in addition to Lions/Rotary Club changes of officers. We pretty much make 25% of our annual sales during Hell Month. I need a vacation.

On another note, I took my Toshi out for an early Father's Day dinner tonight. We very much wanted to go to Macaroni Grill, but since we don't have one here (grrrrrrrrrr), we drove into Sac tonight. He wanted to make a quick stop at a hobby shop on Folsom. I'd forgotten how pretty that area of town near the 40's streets is. We don't have nice, well established neighborhoods here.
Ahhh! My friends took me to Macaroni Grill everytime I came to Sac to visit. It is a favorite of theirs.

I used to live near 33rd and Folsom (for about 11 years). East Sac is a beautiful area. The area you mentioned is known as the Fab 40's.

Good News!!

When I became ill last summer, my GP diagnosed me as "borderline diabetic". Since then, we've controlled it with diet (no more than 3 servings of carbs a day) and exercise. By March, he forgotten he'd told me I was diabetic, so we did another blood test, which came back normal. Today, he has decided I am NOT diabetic.