There is no topic

Thats wonderful to hear Arwen.

As an Aside, is that Got Mo? reference in your sig referring to Smokin Mo's? We have one in Chico and the food there is incredible.

loopymitch said:
Finally I won this magazine on ebay that I've bid on 6 times now, was beginning to give up, guess whose on the cover?;)
Webber?

I have the SI mag from 2001 with the Chris, Vlade, Peja, Christie and the "You ain't writin' nothin' home boy".

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
Webber?

I have the SI mag from 2001 with the Chris, Vlade, Peja, Christie and the "You ain't writin' nothin' home boy".

How'd you guess? You win another prize, no poof dust till 9.20 EST, lol
I have that also, this was the Slam one.

someone just STOLE three of the car magnets off of our truck.

The took the two support our troops (one yellow and one red white and blue) and my support a cure(which is harder to find then you would think)

some people are just low...

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
arwen undomiel said:
Good News!!

When I became ill last summer, my GP diagnosed me as "borderline diabetic". Since then, we've controlled it with diet (no more than 3 servings of carbs a day) and exercise. By March, he forgotten he'd told me I was diabetic, so we did another blood test, which came back normal. Today, he has decided I am NOT diabetic.
Woohoo!! That is wonderful, my friend!!!!!!!!! :D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Prophetess said:
someone just STOLE three of the car magnets off of our truck.

The took the two support our troops (one yellow and one red white and blue) and my support a cure(which is harder to find then you would think)

some people are just low...
That is low...really low for people to do that.

Notice: because people can be such *****, I have my car magnets on my refrigerator. I refuse to let the little ******** have mine. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
C Diddy said:
As an Aside, is that Got Mo? reference in your sig referring to Smokin Mo's? We have one in Chico and the food there is incredible.
No, it's a reference to Mo Evans. I tried to create a new avatar of Mo with a milk mustache to go with it, but I just never got it to look right.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Math sucks...

For college (American River) I don't qualify for any math classes that are transferable.

So I'll have to take Algebra 2 AGAIN, because I got a D second semester last year.

Darn my mental blocvk with math!!!

SLAB said:
Math sucks...

For college (American River) I don't qualify for any math classes that are transferable.

So I'll have to take Algebra 2 AGAIN, because I got a D second semester last year.

Darn my mental blocvk with math!!!
I just came back from ODU's orientation thingy and we had to take a math placement test...eboni tested out of her math so she already has 3 college credits but I came really close to testing out of it but I didn't so I have to take Pre-Calc but I can take the placement test over again..I'm just glad I'm not stuck in general math cuz u get no credits for that plus it doesn't count towards ur major...anyway, don't worry and good luck!

It seems like math is one of those subjects that you either get it or you don't. Personally I loved it but that's just me.

2 years today I got my first computer and went online for the first time. I know I started late which is why my computer skills aren't very good but I've learnt a lot and don't know how I survived without it.

Like Mike's on tonite at 9 on FX channel. Didn't someone here say there were some Kings in it? Figures it would be on the same time as the game

::Rushes off to set VCR::

Aw, I love that movie. CWebb is in it. I'm sure you'll like that..and make sure you tune in at the end, when they the show edited out parts. They show Chris again, but I won't ruin it for ya.

And who's the guy in your avatar? That's not Chris!! =-O

*cough**cough*phillyfanstory*cough*cough* lol

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Raccoons can open cans with lids. That's pretty well known. Did you know they can also open cans whose lids are being held down by bungee cords? I didn't either - until I found my garbage strewn all over and the "raccoon proof" bungee cord hanging from one side of the can.

VF21 said:
Raccoons can open cans with lids. That's pretty well known. Did you know they can also open cans whose lids are being held down by bungee cords? I didn't either - until I found my garbage strewn all over and the "raccoon proof" bungee cord hanging from one side of the can.

Just close the driv thru and they'll go away lol:D

VF21 said:
I did know that, actually. Learned it the hard way while staying at a friend's house in Diamond Springs.

ImaDougaholic24_7 said:
Aw, I love that movie. CWebb is in it. I'm sure you'll like that..and make sure you tune in at the end, when they the show edited out parts. They show Chris again, but I won't ruin it for ya.

I'll tell you, I told you I would. It's a hater story:(
You really should take something for that cough:D
Now I really have to see that movie but it won't be tonite or this morning I should say. Some of us have to go to work;)

ImaDougaholic24_7 said:

My avatar is Andy Roddick, my tribute to Wimbledon
Chris will be back around the 4th depending on when my avatar
is ready. It's being custom made.;)

Canadian Geese are PAIRED for life .... if one passes on, the other lives the rest of its' days-n-nights flying-n-paddling alone ..... that's just the way it is.

my cell phone doesn't work!! :-( I can't receive text messages or incoming calls. I can't call out anywhere either. The only things I can do are take pix and play games, all the unnecessary stuff. Geeez, it was fine before bed last night! This sucks cause it had stopped working for some odd reason last time and they sent me a new one, now this time I gotta pay for it. I never even dropped this or anything. Motorola sucks!

I finally got my Doug 8x10 autographed pic in the mail today, that I got off Ebay. I thought I was gonna be ripped off again, that's happened to me twice! I'm so happy, it's so cute. I think he was a rookie in this pic. Aww, now I just need a frame. :) Oh and good for me, my phone works. Luckily, the battery just needed to be re-adjusted.

And it's nice to see ya again IheartBrad. I thought you forgot about us all at KF. Congrats to your sister. Just THIS Thursday? That's kinda late. Schools down here been out for a good while now

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Critter update from the forest:

I have three house cats. They are usually in the living room somewhere if I'm around. A few minutes ago, however, they completely disappeared and I suspect it might be a good long time before they venture out from under the bed.

The reason?

A mountain lion just let out a long, wailing cry from a relatively short distance away. If you've heard it, you know what I'm talking about because you never forget it. If you haven't heard it, the best way I can describe it is to say it chills you to the bone, makes your hair stand on end, and sounds like a woman screaming. Had I been hearing it for the first time, I would probably have followed my cats...

VF21 said:
Critter update from the forest:

I have three house cats. They are usually in the living room somewhere if I'm around. A few minutes ago, however, they completely disappeared and I suspect it might be a good long time before they venture out from under the bed.

The reason?

A mountain lion just let out a long, wailing cry from a relatively short distance away. If you've heard it, you know what I'm talking about because you never forget it. If you haven't heard it, the best way I can describe it is to say it chills you to the bone, makes your hair stand on end, and sounds like a woman screaming. Had I been hearing it for the first time, I would probably have followed my cats...

Have they ever come really close to you? I bet that was scary. Do you have a drive thru for them too;) I love animals and nature,but you're braver than I am.

ImaDougaholic24_7 said:
And it's nice to see ya again IheartBrad. I thought you forgot about us all at KF. Congrats to your sister. Just THIS Thursday? That's kinda late. Schools down here been out for a good while now
No don't worry I certainly have not forgotten about kf.com...its just that I don't hang out around here in the summer...but I do check in every so often...so this is just one of the times that I'm checking in

Schools around this part of CT anyway always get out at this time of June...but actually they did have a lot of snow days this year...cuz of all that constant snow that I kept complaining about all winter long...thank god thats over...

I notice that there are a whole chunk of US states (mostly running vertically down the middle of the USA) where they dont seem to enjoy NBA basketball.

Does anyone have a view on why?..maybe nobody lives in:-

Idaho
Wyoming
Nth Dakota
Sth Dakota
Nebraska
Iowa
Missouri
Kansas
Oklahoma
Arkansas
Mississippi

There are probably lots of other states which dont have a team (then you get the 'greedy' Texans with 3!!)lol My geog may be wrong but i think you could travel from the north of the country to the south without venturing into NBA territory....just a thought

^I think that may just be a misconception...you think that they don't enjoy basketball just because they don't have any pro teams or because not a whole lot of bball players come out of those states...the reality is their are a whole lot of basketball loving people in those states